Music City Bowl Check- In

chimes

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/25/2018 at 12:27 PM, abw0004 said:

I will be there as well but I have no idea where my seats are.  :laugh:  I was just told that I’m leaving early Friday morning and that I am spending the night Friday.  That’s all I know.  

Oh Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!  that is the exact instructions, well orders, that i received 

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Drank PBRs with Hemingway no doubt. ;D

Would have but the fool killed himself a few years before I got to Key West. Man that would have been a story to talk about

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Would have but the fool killed himself a few years before I got to Key West. Man that would have been a story to talk about

I bet you probably sang back up to Jimmy Buffet at some point along your travels. 

I will be there and looking forward to an Auburn victory!

7 hours ago, triangletiger said:
Greg Brown approves of this message. <@GwillMac6>

greg brown.jpg

And so does this tiger.

See the source image

Muhhhhhhh boy!!!!

11 hours ago, alexava said:

I bet you probably sang back up to Jimmy Buffet at some point along your travels. 

He was thinking about it but then he heard me sing and said hell no......you really don't want to hear me TRY to sing

6 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

He was thinking about it but then he heard me sing and said hell no......you really don't want to hear me TRY to sing

I am probably worse. It’s so bad it’s not even humorous. 

Of course I'm not.  I respect and love Auburn and will not be part of financing the setting on fire of my hard earned income. 

I'm thinking about driving up to Auburn, heading to the Hound to root for Purdue and wake up to catch BRUCE & his Handsome Young Geniuses play some BASKETBALL against North Florida instead.

7 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

I've been to a Buffet concert.  After 15 mins or so, the crowd couldn't care less what you'd sound like.  They're HAPPY just the same.  You don't even have to bring your own....just being in the middle of the crowd is "contagious" 😁😉

21 minutes ago, 80Tiger said:

Heard from some AU people that were in Nashville Thursday and the Purdue people have turned out, but the AU showing looks pretty weak at the moment.

I was on I-65 North early this morning from Bham to Decatur.  There were quite a few vehicles with AU magnets and flags headed north.  I'm hoping that a lot of our fans are just going for the game and not staying overnight. WDE!

23 hours ago, thrustmaxwell said:

Of course I'm not.  I respect and love Auburn and will not be part of financing the setting on fire of my hard earned income. 

I'm thinking about driving up to Auburn, heading to the Hound to root for Purdue and wake up to catch BRUCE & his Handsome Young Geniuses play some BASKETBALL against North Florida instead.

Man, I’m as painfully cynical as they come and this post still rubs me the wrong way. Not wanting to go is one thing but cheering for Purdue? Damn dude

Woke up with a hangover feeling. Didn’t even drink last night. I know they expect good weather 90 minutes north but it’s still yucky here. I’m going to be in the recliner today. Good luck and safe travels to all you guys out representing.

Archived