Music City Bowl Check- In

chimes

Kind of a gooberish thread but I’m interested in who all is venturing to Nashville for the game. I’ll be there with the wife in section 107. I’d love to see us end the season with a dominant victory over an overmatched (talent wise) opponent. Who else is traveling and do y’all have any cool plans for the day?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be there as well but I have no idea where my seats are.  :laugh:  I was just told that I’m leaving early Friday morning and that I am spending the night Friday.  That’s all I know.  

We'll be there because we'd be in Middle Tennessee anyway. Driving over for the day.  I love my birth city! We'll probably do some of the things on the Tora Travel thread...got to find two more tix for my brother and a young guest, visiting from Japan. What an indoctrination for her! War Eagle! 

(I'm honestly skepti-posi-wannabe. But I'll treasure this family memory and my first bowl game experience no matter what.)

If I wake up that morning feeling well, with reasonably good weather and can convince myself I can get a couple of tickets on the cheap, I’ll cruise up there. 

25 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Are any tickets out there?

Millions.  Most of the legitimate resellers are now going below face value ($90) of course they do add their fees.  I know Purdue sold through their allotment and asked for more, but I would not let that scare you into over paying.  I would anticipate at least 20,000 unfilled seats.

Edit: Just checked the Ticketmaster website and you can get upper level for $30 plus about $15 in junk fees.  Also checked the Auburn website and we have also sold through our allotment (which was 8,000).

2 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

We will be in the Florida Keys.  Have fun and be loud!!!!

That is bucket list for me! Enjoy every moment...I'll be calling on you for travel tips if we go in the future!! War Eagle!

6 hours ago, alexava said:

If I wake up that morning feeling well, with reasonably good weather and can convince myself I can get a couple of tickets on the cheap, I’ll cruise up there. 

This is my plan as well. Hopefully the weather will be nice.

5 hours ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Millions.  Most of the legitimate resellers are now going below face value ($90) of course they do add their fees.  I know Purdue sold through their allotment and asked for more, but I would not let that scare you into over paying.  I would anticipate at least 20,000 unfilled seats.

Edit: Just checked the Ticketmaster website and you can get upper level for $30 plus about $15 in junk fees.  Also checked the Auburn website and we have also sold through our allotment (which was 8,000).

Thanks, POD...

10 hours ago, WVR said:

This is my plan as well. Hopefully the weather will be nice.

I'm not going, but just checked out the weather.  62 and partly cloudy this Friday in Nashville.

13 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

We will be in the Florida Keys.  Have fun and be loud!!!!

Use to work in Big Pine Key, Islandmorada and Key West a long time ago....have fun and enjoy the sun

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Use to work in Big Pine Key, Islandmorada and Key West a long time ago....have fun and enjoy the sun

You are becoming the most interesting man in the world. 

4 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Cool! We just built a vacation home on Big Pine, right behind No Name Pub! We like to fish and my hubs grew up in Miami, so that’s his dream spot.  

On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 11:42 AM, chimes said:

Kind of a gooberish thread but I’m interested in who all is venturing to Nashville for the game. I’ll be there with the wife in section 107. I’d love to see us end the season with a dominant victory over an overmatched (talent wise) opponent. Who else is traveling and do y’all have any cool plans for the day?

Greg Brown approves of this message. <@GwillMac6>

greg brown.jpg

And so does this tiger.

See the source image

I was headed to my hunting camp this afternoon around 12 and the auburn busses were headed north with a bunch of police cars leading the way. War pat eagle beat Purdue.   Please!🙏

4 hours ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

You must know the Rayburn's....

Image result for rayburn house

Seldom ate in Morada is was one of my stops on the way to Big Pine and Key West this was in 1976. 

3 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Cool! We just built a vacation home on Big Pine, right behind No Name Pub! We like to fish and my hubs grew up in Miami, so that’s his dream spot.  

Remember I said a long time ago so No Name was not there. Big Pine is beautiful............

Archived