***Music City Bowl — Game Thread***

abw0004

I didn’t see another thread started, so I thought I would kick us off!  60 degrees and overcast.  Purdue fans outnumber us 5-1, but the number of attractive women Auburn outnumbers Purdue 5-1. Which is more important is up to you.  Let’s do this!  War Eagle!

4F27B9EB-89BF-4215-9E78-FC1A6F3EB931.jpeg

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dontavius Russell and Derick Brown are both in their casts, but no clubs.  Nick Coe is out.  Everyone else seems to be practicing with no issues.  

Thought AU was supposed to bring a good crowd.....hopefully just late arrivers driving up from Alabama the morning of the game.

Eli Stove is dressed out and looks back to normal.  Has a brace on his right leg, as expected. 

Don't see it happening, but it would be nice to blow the doors off of them. 

Predicting a fast start, ugly and muddy middle, but we make a few key plays in the 4th to win this by anywhere from 3-14 points

Hoping for the best. Hoping we don’t see a very unmotivated Auburn team today but I fear it’s going to be very similar to the last few games. 

And I’m sure our defense is about to make Ronald Moore a Purdue legend. 

Just a personal request:

Can we at least inject some humor into the forthcoming negative posts in this thread?? It's been a rough year on the field let's try to find some humor in it 

OK...looks like a pretty good crowd.....game underway

Archived