abw0004

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Purdue looks like us against ga or bama, pulling out all the trick plays lol

I hate it lol. Still 3 quarters left too 

Just now, wareagleguy said:

Gus recruiting JS to return next season, promising lots of deep passes!

He had plenty of chances deep this year and missed a lot of them. If he hit on just a few like today, this would have been a very different season. 

Just now, AUTigerCourt said:

This is great football! Question is, will we keep the pedal down or let off the gas in typical Gus fashion?! 

I think it’s through the floor until late in the fourth. 

1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Jibunor been in the backfield a lot in 1st quarter. Gotta like that

Looks like a stud. Thinking he gets moved to LB. Anyone know if he’s played in more than 4 games this year?

Not impressed...Either Purdue has a horrible defense or Gus should’ve taken control weeks ago and let the offense go to crap under Chip. Either way I still see a dumpster fire next year. Bowl games rarely have any predictive value for following season.

5 minutes ago, AubWes33 said:

My God this dude WILL NOT stop talking about Purdue. 

There’s no one else to really talk about. They already covered our annual “started good, then sucked” angle. I don’t envy having to create original Auburn bowl season content. 

honestly I hope we continue on our current hot streak in this game and win. but I also hope by some miracle that this  young man Tyler Trent beats his cancer ive lost several friends and family to cancer and I hate to see someone in the prime of their life diagnosed with it

2 minutes ago, Pedaler said:

Is it just me, or was that the longest quarter ever?

Reminds me of one of the quarters in the 95 IB, lasted over 50 minutes and I was standing on the ramp the whole game.

Archived