***Music City Bowl — Game Thread***

abw0004

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

I've got to give it to ol Gus. This is pure dominance and he has prepared the team well and outcoached a good coach with a pretty good team. Now I just want to see him take this into next season. 

He has had enough time to do it, between the end of season and now. He needs to do it consistently, week to week, in the regular season.

good call by purdue and only two holds by their linemen....

so now we can go and score again...

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

This color guy on the broadcast has such an annoying voice and he talks SO MUCH

I’m listening to Rod and Stan even though there’s about a 12 second delay

1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

We have the WORST coverage secondary in college football.

We're just bad at locating the ball. Always have been since Gus has been coach. Only time we even look for it in coverage was when muschamp was here.

Just now, hutchids said:

We're just bad at locating the ball. Always have been since Gus has been coach. Only time we even look for it in coverage was when muschamp was here.

Gus has nothing to do with the defense. 

2 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

He has had enough time to do it, between the end of season and now. He needs to do it consistently, week to week, in the regular season.

Sure he’s had enough time to do it, but this hasn’t happened before. We look more motivated, more talented, and better coached. UCF game would never happen if we were merely 2/3. Give it to Gus he did it today. 

On a personal note, this is the first time I’ve ever run out of reactions, so I’ve got that going for me too!

Glad Auburn ending year in much better way than last year! Gus will come and go but Auburn will always be Auburn!  Gonna try and stay positive this next year. No matter what happens. 

Archived