***Music City Bowl — Game Thread***

abw0004

1 minute ago, jAUSon said:

I know he's showing more mercy to Purdue than to the poor guys leaving the program having not played. Fine. But get the 8 points for Auburn University to hold a bowl record. What type coach just decides his school can't have a record?

The kind who doesn’t care about beating up an already beaten team. Gus is a lot of things, but an a**hole isn’t one of them. This is fine. 

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Surrounded by a bunch of 3rd team players.....not likely to do much except just enjoy playing and running out the game.

That’s the young bull running 

OK....looks like they ran the wrong play?  could have been a lateral?

Just now, jared52 said:

The kind who doesn’t care about beating up an already beaten team. Gus is a lot of things, but an a**hole isn’t one of them. This is fine. 

I’ve said it before, if my name was dragged the way his was, I’d be putting 100 on them

2 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Pot meet kettle, FB. You suddenly are Mr. SuperFan after acseason of bitching and moaning? GMAFB

There hasn't been anything to complain about in this game. The regular season was totally different.

Mods you got people calling others idiots in here. Now these same people get offended when things get nasty..might need a little control .

2 minutes ago, Dan-0 said:

I can´t stand to watch this charade on offense. Might as well have the QB take a knee. Let the boys play, Gus!

I'd rather them take the knee then run the ball every play. At least there's no threat of injury that way.

Just now, DAG said:

Mods you got people calling others idiots in here. Now these same people get offended when things get nasty..might need a little control .

Dude came at me as if we had ever spoken to each other ever 😂. And yes the polite sensitive ones are the first to let some idiots you lol

Archived