men vs. North Florida - game thread

WarTiger

14 minutes ago, cole256 said:

They don't have any ball handlers. We could just walk the ball up and throw down low every time. I don't mind them getting some perimeter shots up for practice. We play very sloppy to start games off. We also have around 4 fouls that we actually cause on ourselves. I noticed everybody that shot free throws rush it....that's about all this team is horrible we are playing I can't take anything away from it.

Actually, AU usually starts fast at home. This has been more the exception than the rule at home. 

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

No we're getting out of it what we're getting out of it but there's nothing to analyze really

Actually i disagree.   You can always critique yourself...  But i understand what you are saying

4 minutes ago, lost said:

Actually i disagree.   You can always critique yourself...  But i understand what you are saying

Absolutely. I'm saying just writing stuff on the board. They get angry at stuff that is screaming out, you say how we were sloppy handling the ball 5 people will get angry 2 will go to the stats and say what do you mean where are the turnovers then when you explain that it will be man we're up by 100 and people are still negative

McLemore steal the inbounds and gets fouled going up for the shot.   They are looking at the replay briefly here.   Calling it a common foul so McLemore shooting 2 with lane spaces occupied.   FT no good.  2nd good.  56-31

1 minute ago, jared52 said:

So maybe all us old folks like hearing the music from our college days. 

Soulja boy and the early Chris Brown is old but I don't think that old......but the crowd didn't look that old to me and are they going to play some classic rock and Motown as well or it's just for your specific age group?

7 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

forced 24 TO's so far

If I was their coach I would literally drive around parks every day the weather is good and pick some guards up who could dribble and keep their head up at the same time

Seems like coach has had words with the team and they are doing just that, pounding down low.....he's really been getting after them this game. He's making a point before conference play starts

Archived