men vs. North Florida - game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow...quit taking the 3s and just destroyed them on the inside....

Okeke is causing all kinda of problems out there on D

I think the light is slowly but surely coming on for McCormick. His decision making is starting to catch up to his physical speed. I loved seeing his drive and dish to Wiley early in the half and then the alley to Mac towards the end. 

not perfect, but pretty blasted good....defense is stifling......a few missed close basket shots but this is what i was wanting to see again....i would like to see purifoy fed the ball to try to get him involved more

Just now, doverstutts said:

not perfect, but pretty blasted good....defense is stifling......a few missed close basket shots but this is what i was wanting to see again....i would like to see purifoy fed the ball to try to get him involved more

Has Purifoy played well tonight?

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Rod said they have 21 turnovers? Crazy. 

Yep. They are pretty horrible. AU has bee playing to thier level except the last 5 minutes.

1 minute ago, KolchakAU85 said:

Has Purifoy played well tonight?

Eh, he had a breakaway that should have been a dunk but he slipped and missed the layup. He looks just kind of out there, but not involved in much of the game. Other than the 2 layups, he hasn’t touched the ball. 

They don't have any ball handlers. We could just walk the ball up and throw down low every time. I don't mind them getting some perimeter shots up for practice. We play very sloppy to start games off. We also have around 4 fouls that we actually cause on ourselves. I noticed everybody that shot free throws rush it....that's about all this team is horrible we are playing I can't take anything away from it.

In order to take the next step up AU is going to have to do the little things every game.  If not, they will will be a good team, but not in the elite

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

They don't have any ball handlers. We could just walk the ball up and throw down low every time. I don't mind them getting some perimeter shots up for practice. We play very sloppy to start games off. We also have around 4 fouls that we actually cause on ourselves. I noticed everybody that shot free throws rush it....that's about all this team is horrible we are playing I can't take anything away from it.

In other words we’d get more out of an intersquad scrimmage? 

8 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

In other words we’d get more out of an intersquad scrimmage? 

No we're getting out of it what we're getting out of it but there's nothing to analyze really

Archived