Where was Troxall yesterday?

Eisenhower_1952

Heard him listed as injured during the pregame show.

Ashley, according to word on the street, has removed himself from the team.

4 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Well

RIP the 2019 offensive line in advance 

Why? Because Tega may be leaving early or because Ashley who, ranked as a 5 star in highschool can't move past 2nd string? To the best of my investigative prowess every lineman not named Tucker Brown is eligible to return next year and the OL has shown improvement over the last few games.

8 hours ago, JBiGGiE said:

Heard him listed as injured during the pregame show.

Ashley, according to word on the street, has removed himself from the team.

Reports said they expect Ashley back on the team in January 

10 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Yes, but he better come back with a better and meaner attitude or he will be on the bench again. 

45 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Yes, but he better come back with a better and meaner attitude or he will be on the bench again. 

So if Ashley leaves the OL is ruined ?....but yet he not been able to be a dependable lineman?

The few times I've noticed him in games is because some DE had run right past him to destroy a play.  He looked really slow.   .That 5* stuff is in the past....only way he is important next season is if he can be a better player.   Hoping he can turn it on next year, live up to his promise and become an NFL prospect.   But ….a long way to go. 

9 hours ago, JBiGGiE said:

Why? Because Tega may be leaving early or because Ashley who, ranked as a 5 star in highschool can't move past 2nd string? To the best of my investigative prowess every lineman not named Tucker Brown is eligible to return next year and the OL has shown improvement over the last few games.

Yes, both of the players you listed are why I said that. 

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

FYI

8C98492A-F357-45F0-8BEE-BA2E4F2629F6.png

Yes, always use the black powder like our founders did.  After all, if there is no smoke, there is no fire.

12 hours ago, JBiGGiE said:

That's two good reasons

7 hours ago, Sizzle said:

That might be good news and encouraging for lots of reasons. Hope so...we need warm-blooded bodies for the O Line.

On 12/30/2018 at 10:05 AM, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Yes, both of the players you listed are why I said that. 

Glad we're on the same page. Well you're just wrong then, lol.

Losing Tega to the draft may hurt, but he'll most likely be replaced by Bailey Sharpe who has been serviceable by my account. Calvin Ashley up until this point has been a non-factor, so no the O-Line for 2019 may actually be the least of our worries.

6 hours ago, JBiGGiE said:

Glad we're on the same page. Well you're just wrong then, lol.

Losing Tega to the draft may hurt, but he'll most likely be replaced by Bailey Sharpe who has been serviceable by my account. Calvin Ashley up until this point has been a non-factor, so no the O-Line for 2019 may actually be the least of our worries.

It’s good to hope 

Tega would be better served to stay another year and continue learning with more experience at the position. I hope he considers that before taking his chances of being a very late round pick (or free agent even since he's still relatively raw).

I hope Ashley returns as well. He did okay but had a lot of learning to do. Hopefully the off season workouts will help him get into the form we need.

Overall, the line showed improvement late in the season. I'll be less worried about it next season but it's still not a strength. Not yet, at least. :)

They said before the game Trox was going to be out for the game. 

And I'll believe Ashley returns when I see it. I've seen it reported behind paywalls that he may never take another football snap. Not just at Auburn, but any school. Medical issues like he is rumored to have don't just go away. So y'all can most likely just give that Ashley thing up. He will likely never take another snap in a football game. 

Maybe he will return, but I won't hold my breath. 

23 minutes ago, Linayus said:

Tega would be better served to stay another year and continue learning with more experience at the position. I hope he considers that before taking his chances of being a very late round pick (or free agent even since he's still relatively raw).

I hope Ashley returns as well. He did okay but had a lot of learning to do. Hopefully the off season workouts will help him get into the form we need.

Overall, the line showed improvement late in the season. I'll be less worried about it next season but it's still not a strength. Not yet, at least. :)

Yep and then after next season, it goes back to having 0 experience. 2020 season will be UGLY unless something changes on the OL and fast. Missing on Morris hurt us long term.

6 hours ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Yep and then after next season, it goes back to having 0 experience. 2020 season will be UGLY unless something changes on the OL and fast. Missing on Morris hurt us long term.

Who’s Morris 

Archived