Warren is in

RunInRed

13 hours ago, homersapien said:

Dude,  that's pathetic.  :no:

Is that as close as you can get that I didn't actually say it ?

Classic.  :laugh:

You are saying that the poster is against women. He is not, never has been, and never said nor intoned as much.This is a great illustration of how weak your mind is at times.
The fact that you can flat lie about someone, that the poster was against women, based on absolutely nothing but your delusions, just illustrates crazy on your part.

I "read" your quote and clearly saw that you were clearly talking about Trump being Impeached for Collusion that never happened. I did exacly as you did, only I actually have some really credible, if lunatic, statements from you.

My infer-ment came from months/years of your lunatic rantings about "Collusion!!!" with the "Russians!!!!"
Your infer-
ment came from the crack of your a$$. It had nothing to back it up and no reality, no track record, to justify it. It was just another of your many lies. And that makes this Wednesday, just another day in the life of homey.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

You are saying that the poster is against women. He is not, never has been, and never said nor intoned as much.This is a great illustration of how weak your mind is at times.
The fact that you can flat lie about someone, that the poster was against women, based on absolutely nothing but your delusions, just illustrates crazy on your part.

I "read" your quote and clearly saw that you were clearly talking about Trump being Impeached for Collusion that never happened. I did exacly as you did, only I actually have some really credible, if lunatic, statements from you.

My infer-ment came from months/years of your lunatic rantings about "Collusion!!!" with the "Russians!!!!"
Your infer-
ment came from the crack of your a$$. It had nothing to back it up and no reality, no track record, to justify it. It was just another of your many lies. And that makes this Wednesday, just another day in the life of homey.

I thought you put homie on ignore

23 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

I do think Trump and/or his campaign colluded with the Russians, absolutely.  The Trump tower meeting with Jr. demonstrated that to my satisfaction.

But I never said collusion would be the cause of his impeachment which is what you kept insisting I literally said, even though you couldn't produce the quote. You were very specific on your claim.  And I was very specific in denying it, and you called me a liar for doing so.

I even explained in detail why I didn't think collusion - at least by itself - wouldn't result in impeachment.  But you would have none of it.  You doubled down on claiming I specifically and literally said it.  That's why I kept insisting you produce the quote, which of course you couldn't, since I didn't say it and never did.

So, is the above reference to you inferring in another roundabout admission that I never actually said/wrote what you claim I did? 

17 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

I thought you put homie on ignore

<head bowed> I gave into the Dark Side...Forgive me.

She'll promise young people that the government will pay back their student loans, make sure they have a living wage, pay for their college, etc.

She has no appeal other than promising people free money, at the government's expense (she conveniently forgets to mention that not only does the government not have ANY money, it is so deep in debt that it can barely afford to pay the interest on the national debt every year).

I'll bet that not even half of her voters will know the difference between the national debt and the budget deficit (a surprising number of young people have never heard of either, and many who have couldn't tell you the difference between the two).

39 minutes ago, KolchakAU85 said:

She'll promise young people that the government will pay back their student loans, make sure they have a living wage, pay for their college, etc.

She has no appeal other than promising people free money, at the government's expense (she conveniently forgets to mention that not only does the government not have ANY money, it is so deep in debt that it can barely afford to pay the interest on the national debt every year).

I'll bet that not even half of her voters will know the difference between the national debt and the budget deficit (a surprising number of young people have never heard of either, and many who have or couldn't tell you the difference between the two).

Both parties conveniently forget this every day until they're in the minority when they then can use it to rile people up.  Very few actually give a damn about it and want to fix the issue, because fixing the issue means losing a seat in Congress.

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Both parties conveniently forget this every day until their in the minority when they then can use it to rile people up.  Very few actually give a damn about it and want to fix the issue, because fixing the issue means losing a seat in Congress.

You're right.  As much as I loved Reagan, I must say he let the budget deficit get out of control.

And as much as I despised Bill Clinton, I must say he was very good with budget, and even ran a surplus at times.

Archived