Coaching Staff Changes?

WarEagle1982

On 2/18/2019 at 11:58 AM, creed said:

I remember  a member AUH1 (I think) was really down on Garner. Whatever happened to that poster?

If it's the poster I'm thinking about, IIRC he/she had a relapse of cancer and was about to have to go through treatment again.  Was not happy (I don't blame them) but got real ultra negative about everything.  I "hope" they just got banned or decided to quit posting.  It's sad to me to think of the alternative.

.... actually, if anyone does know the poster and can offer an update that would be great.

War Eagle and God bless!

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

Since we're keeping coach Grimes for another year, I keep hoping Gus will go out and hire a new WR coach during the off season.

Just stop. 

I've been down on Kodi since he was hired and my posts show this. But Kodi has more than pulled his weight. There are coaches you can complain about... Kodi isn't one of them. 

Saw where jbgrimes is getting a new assistant to help with oline! It’s under a pay wall though. Anyone know who it is?

20 hours ago, toddc said:

Saw where jbgrimes is getting a new assistant to help with oline! It’s under a pay wall though. Anyone know who it is?

It's me. I'm the new human sled.

16 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Thank you for your service!

No promises I won't look like this out there though

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Tiger said:

No promises I won't look like this out there though

giphy.gif

Bro, please take it easy on them. They're still learning and their confidence is shaky.

Oh wait, you're talking about the guy in green? Love your optimism!

Gus going with tag teaming, both in recruiting and on the field it seems. Seems that he realizes the magnitude of the upcoming season 

I'm still upset that Kodi for not holding on to Pickens tighter so he wouldn't want to flip to uga on signing day. So y'all liked the idea that Kodi couldn't do a better job at holding on to George Perkins. A good coach that's worth his salt would have held on to his 5 star recruit and made damn sure he signed with your team after being committed to your team since the summer of 2017. That's over 500 days being committed to Auburn.

On 2/23/2019 at 12:36 PM, Auburn2Eugene said:

Just stop. 

I've been down on Kodi since he was hired and my posts show this. But Kodi has more than pulled his weight. There are coaches you can complain about... Kodi isn't one of them. 

You just have to learn to basically ignore auburn4ever.  All he does is complain about everything.   You'll never see one positive post from him about any aspect of the University that he claims to be a fan of. 

37 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

All he does is complain about everything.  

And it's usually a month or two past the event he is complaining about.

On 2/28/2019 at 12:42 PM, Maverick.AU said:

How am I just seeing this? Yes t will.

6 hours ago, bigbird said:
6 hours ago, WarTiger said:

All he does is complain about everything.  

And it's usually a month or two past the event he is complaining about.

....and often posted in a totally unrelated thread...

2 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

....and often posted in a totally unrelated thread...

But his insight is so spot on! 😆 

On 1/21/2019 at 7:19 PM, auburn4ever said:

Grimes needs to be replaced. If he isn't and we don't get a top RB coach, then that should tell us that Gus care if 2019 is his last year at Auburn or not.

This. I agree with this one. 

40 minutes ago, Met_Man said:

This. I agree with this one. 

That's some kind of wagon you're hitching up to.

On 3/3/2019 at 10:36 AM, auburn4ever said:

I'm still upset that Kodi for not holding on to Pickens tighter so he wouldn't want to flip to uga on signing day.

I've seen some silly a** s*** posted on these forums (heck, I've done a lot of it)..... but this has to be top 5....

Well he is right that if he literally held onto GP tight enough he couldn't go to Ga. If he held onto him tighter he might not have even been able to sit down to make the announcement so technically he is right.

10 minutes ago, bg5 said:

Well he is right that if he literally held onto GP tight enough he couldn't go to Ga. If he held onto him tighter he might not have even been able to sit down to make the announcement so technically he is right.

I almost posted something very similar, hahaha

Don't hold on loosely, Kodi! .38 Special didn't know what they were talking about! Squeeze more tightly!

Archived