Coaching Staff Changes?

WarEagle1982

3 minutes ago, toddc said:

Wasn’t Miami OL in a big ol mess? If so, was Searles their recruiting ol?

Perhaps, but he’s more than proven himself over the years both as an OL coach and a high level recruiter. I’d put more of an emphasis on Richt and his heart not being in it than anything else in regards to their train wreck of an offense. 

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, NoALtiger said:

Perhaps, but he’s more than proven himself over the years both as an OL coach and a high level recruiter. I’d put more of an emphasis on Richt and his heart not being in it than anything else in regards to their train wreck of an offense. 

You from north Alabama? I live in Athens 

7 hours ago, bigbird said:

No offense taken...I piss a lot of people off. 😁

I always thought you were a really nice guy..............I fine it hard to believe you piss people off of course I'm senile so WTH do I know.

1 minute ago, alexava said:

Me too. 

Good to meet another Auburn fan from Athens, we represent pretty well!

19 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I always thought you were a really nice guy..............I find it hard to believe you piss people off of course I'm senile so WTH do I know.

That's true, you are.

Just now, alexava said:

Me too. 

I had my drivers test in Athens when I was 16. Heard tbe DMV ladies in Florence were mean. lol

Just now, aujeff11 said:

I had my drivers test in Athens when I was 16. Heard tbe DMV ladies in Florence were mean. lol

30 years ago the redhead woman in Athens was mean too. 

2 minutes ago, alexava said:

30 years ago the redhead woman in Athens was mean too. 

Can’t be a nervous teen trying to parallel park with a mean old lady now. The Athens woman was milk and cookies compared to what I heard about the ladies in Florence. 

10 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

you and the wife agree hell even my dog does...............so so sad

Golf, I don’t even think you’re capable of getting mad.

6 minutes ago, alexava said:

...or at least remembering why.

5 minutes ago, alexava said:

Don't ask a4e that..........................but your right I learned a long time ago life is to darn short to take too serious even bird

15 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Don't ask a4e that..........................but your right I learned a long time ago life is to darn short to take too serious even bird

Have heard you made bird say uncle a couple times back in the day. Don’t be so darn humble. 

1 hour ago, saminbama said:

OK.  Can we get back on the subject?   Give Grimes an analyst position and hire Searles.

Searles lines are notorious for being sawwwwwwwwwwwwwwft. And is he even that much better of a recruiter than Grimes? I would only want to hire him if he is a Elite recruiter and he is def not that. But I guess he is a lot better than Grimes at crutin because it really is truly hard to be any worse than grimes! lol.

2 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Can’t be a nervous teen trying to parallel park with a mean old lady now. The Athens woman was milk and cookies compared to what I heard about the ladies in Florence. 

You know now a days kids who take Drivers Ed don't even have to do the driving test? My son just got his license the Monday after Thanksgiving and all he had to do was take this Drivers Ed certificate to the Blount County Courthouse, hand it to the drivers license lady, and he walked out with his license, nothing else required. I was blown away. I can't believe kids these days can do that. My son has his license and has no clue how to parallel park. I had to teach him. I don't see how Alabama could make it where it's possible to get your first license that way. 

30 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

You know now a days kids who take Drivers Ed don't even have to do the driving test? My son just got his license the Monday after Thanksgiving and all he had to do was take this Drivers Ed certificate to the Blount County Courthouse, hand it to the drivers license lady, and he walked out with his license, nothing else required. I was blown away. I can't believe kids these days can do that. My son has his license and has no clue how to parallel park. I had to teach him. I don't see how Alabama could make it where it's possible to get your first license that way. 

Still have to take the road test in Georgia.  My youngest waited until he was 18, in part because he saw it as a 'test' that he could put off.

29 minutes ago, API said:

Still have to take the road test in Georgia.  My youngest waited until he was 18, in part because he saw it as a 'test' that he could put off.

Good on them. That's crazy it happens in Alabama. It sure didn't in Oregon

3 hours ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

You have to be pretty bad and not ready to get your license in drivers ed too...case in point I was one of the very few who didn’t get it 

Archived