Rondale Moore

lost

Just an observation.  I went back and watched the game again.  I noticed OUR guys trying to get him in a trash talking encounter.  I never saw him acknowledge or do the Me thing.  I was so impressed to see this in a Young Man who has all the credentials to be a superstar.  Maybe i just missed something, but he seemed to be an humble guy.

Also they mentioned during the game he was somehow monitored for effort during practices.  This device monitored speed and effort.  They said not only did he grade very high in speed, but in effort compared to the "next" guy his numbers was 9000-to 4000....  He was said as a freshman to be the hardest working player on the squad..  My friends that is a leader.

1 hour ago, lost said:

Just an observation.  I went back and watched the game again.  I noticed OUR guys trying to get him in a trash talking encounter.  I never saw him acknowledge or do the Me thing.  I was so impressed to see this in a Young Man who has all the credentials to be a superstar.  Maybe i just missed something, but he seemed to be an humble guy.

I applaud him and his family for this behavior...it doesn't come from watching ESPN SportsCenter. 

1 hour ago, lost said:

Also they mentioned during the game he was somehow monitored for effort during practices.  This device monitored speed and effort.  They said not only did he grade very high in speed, but in effort compared to the "next" guy his numbers was 9000-to 4000....  He was said as a freshman to be the hardest working player on the squad..  My friends that is a leader.

Reminds me of something I saw in a documentary several years ago about Jerry Rice and how much he challenged himself in his offseason training regimen.

3 hours ago, lost said:

I’m interested in this device. Lol. Can we put this device on our blocking receivers?

Archived