remaining 9 or so slots to fill

doc4aday

10 hours ago, fredst said:

I feel guilty. I lied. While it is true that she doesn’t like Pink Floyd or Led Zep, it’s also true that she is more of a libertarian that doesn’t drink beer. Hope I don’t get the ban hammer for this....she’s really an amazing woman otherwise, and an Auburn graduate.

It's okay if she doesn't like Led Zeppelin IMO. I would love to understand this Pink Floyd situation better, though. 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moultry played off the line in the bowl game. He was moving from DE to third LB on more than a few plays. I didn’t notice Jibunor doing it, but it looks to me like we’re going to use the Buck as a hybrid position and not just as a speed rush position, at least with certain personnel. 

@Mikey, one quick correction. Wooten has a couple starts under his belt. But the point remains that he and Britt are the only two returners with any experience. 

1 hour ago, mcgufcm said:

Moultry played off the line in the bowl game. He was moving from DE to third LB on more than a few plays. I didn’t notice Jibunor doing it, but it looks to me like we’re going to use the Buck as a hybrid position and not just as a speed rush position, at least with certain personnel. 

@Mikey, one quick correction. Wooten has a couple starts under his belt. But the point remains that he and Britt are the only two returners with any experience. 

Well, something will have to be done. If it's Moultry, Jubinor, the signee Hall  or changing to a hybrid position really doesn't matter that much, the coaches on the practice field should be able to sort it out.

I missed Wooten starting a game or two. One of the regular starters was injured?.

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

RJ was solely recruited as a Buck. You're right on TD. Was recruited as a Money LB.

I always though TD would kill it as a stand up LBer. Remember in HS when he was literally laying the boom on people.

2 hours ago, mcgufcm said:

Yeah, I could be mistaken, but I thought he was a listed starter at some point this year. Rivals says it was UT and TAMU (https://auburn.rivals.com/news/roster-outlook-lb). That may be right. It was sometime in the middle of the year.

Thanks for this link.

21 hours ago, afblue said:

2018 Stats from the official AU site show Wooten starting for the UT and T A&M games.

I forgot about those starts by Wooten. I think those two games were when D. Williams was dealing with some injury issues.

On 1/9/2019 at 10:45 AM, ClaytonAU said:

I always though TD would kill it as a stand up LBer. Remember in HS when he was literally laying the boom on people.

Literally? Ouch. Seems like a 15-yard penalty at a minimum.

image.png

Archived