Null

Zeek

2019 Recruiting Thread

1 hour ago, PUB78 said:

Agree with you except Cox. Could have used him as an OT.

What I understood was that AU's offer was as an OT and he didn't agree to move to that side of the ball. AU wasn't interested in him at DT, so Cox and AU parted ways. Of course, that's all 3rd hand information.

4 hours ago, AUDevil said:

Smart gets off on doing this kind of thing to Gus.  It's weird, really.

Smart can't do that alone. He finds sleazy kids with sleazy parents/handlers that will go along with deception and outright lies. I guess birds of a feather and all that.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Mikey said:

Smart can't do that alone. He finds sleazy kids with sleazy parents/handlers that will go along with deception and outright lies. I guess birds of a feather and all that.

Setting himself up for a career in politics after coaching...

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Mikey said:

And in my opinion, it shows how afraid bamr and uga are of Auburn. That both schools resort to such underhanded tactics to hurt Auburn and to gain an advantage.

20 hours ago, Mikey said:

Can’t disagree too much but I give the kids a little bit of a pass. Because these kids are elite athletes and in front of the media I think I forget how young they really are. The adults involved in these situations are absolute leech/scumbags in my opinion. Granted, my perspective is skewed by the current parenting of 3 teenagers, lol

• Like 1