Zeek

2019 Recruiting Thread

1 hour ago, PUB78 said:

Agree with you except Cox. Could have used him as an OT.

What I understood was that AU's offer was as an OT and he didn't agree to move to that side of the ball. AU wasn't interested in him at DT, so Cox and AU parted ways. Of course, that's all 3rd hand information.

4 hours ago, AUDevil said:

Smart gets off on doing this kind of thing to Gus.  It's weird, really.

Smart can't do that alone. He finds sleazy kids with sleazy parents/handlers that will go along with deception and outright lies. I guess birds of a feather and all that.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Mikey said:

Smart can't do that alone. He finds sleazy kids with sleazy parents/handlers that will go along with deception and outright lies. I guess birds of a feather and all that.

Setting himself up for a career in politics after coaching...

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Mikey said:

And in my opinion, it shows how afraid bamr and uga are of Auburn. That both schools resort to such underhanded tactics to hurt Auburn and to gain an advantage.

20 hours ago, Mikey said:

Can’t disagree too much but I give the kids a little bit of a pass. Because these kids are elite athletes and in front of the media I think I forget how young they really are. The adults involved in these situations are absolute leech/scumbags in my opinion. Granted, my perspective is skewed by the current parenting of 3 teenagers, lol

• Like 1

Are we going to get a final update to the OP ? Specifically, I'm referring to a final status update on Octavius Brothers, Charles Moore, Mark Anthony Richards, Kamaar Bell, Octavius Brothers, Kameron Brown and Jay Jay Wilson. All are officially part of the class.

Thanks

36 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

Are we going to get a final update to the OP ? Specifically, I'm referring to a final status update on Octavius Brothers, Charles Moore, Mark Anthony Richards, Kamaar Bell, Octavius Brothers, Kameron Brown and Jay Jay Wilson. All are officially part of the class.

Thanks

There's no final update til the players enroll. They don't count unless they enroll. OP updated as things are now though.

Edited by ellitor

22 hours ago, ellitor said:

There's no final update til the players enroll. They don't count unless they enroll. OP updated as things are now though.

It looks much better now. Good job, thanks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IronMan70 said:

It looks much better now. Good job, thanks.

My apologies for your needed post. The 2020 OP is much better & I plan to keep it that way.

• Like 1

You need to take Cam'Ron off of Auburn's list of signees. He transferred to Mack Brown at North Carolina.

On 2/13/2018 at 6:08 PM, corchjay said:

@Zeek Great thread.  Good to have some early discussion without having to wait on what the "experts" think.  

is he still banned?

2 hours ago, doc4aday said:

is he still banned?

Why would he not be?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bigbird said:

Why would he not be?

just asking...I am sure there are reasons for this and this will have to do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/4/2019 at 10:52 PM, ellitor said:

JGT has great hair but he's too old for that hair style.

image.jpeg   Max's punk do!

Class of 2019 JUCO CB scheduled to visit Auburn this weekend

xtxcvt4shxk2zkmbldccJeffrey Lee • AuburnSports.com

Auburn’s 2019 recruiting class isn't finished, and neither is 

Justin Ford, a cornerback at Golden West Community College in Huntington Beach, Calif., received an offer from Auburn last week and has an official visit scheduled for this weekend.

“Coach (Levorn) Harbin hit me up first, and then I talked to Coach (Kevin) Steele and Coach (Wesley) McGriff,” Ford said. “That’s when I got the offer. It felt good. It is my first SEC offer and the SEC is a great conference.”UND

Ford previously was committed to Kansas, but chose not to sign with the Jayhawks in February. He reopened his recruitment and has since earned offers from Auburn, Utah and Boise State, and interest from Oregon State.

“Right now I’m going to visit Auburn this weekend,” Ford said. “And I’m taking a visit to Utah in two weeks. Boise State is still in there, too.”

Ford, who is from Concord, N.C., would like to get back closer to home.

“Auburn isn’t too far at all,” Ford said. “It’s also a great offer for me because I want to compete in the SEC. I want to compete at that level.”

Ford is on pace to graduate from junior college in May with two years of eligibility remaining. He plans to know in the next few weeks where he will continue his college career.

“I will make my decision in early May because I’m supposed to be leaving (junior college) May 12,” Ford said. “I want to know early May where I’m going.”

Ford, who is 6-foot-2 and 185 pounds, had 31 tackles, including 26 solos, four pass breakups and three interceptions last season as a sophomore.