Buffalo GT QB Tyree Jackson Enters NFL Draft (Update 1/6/19)

tigermac

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

What specifically about him makes him not as good as Malik Willis, Joey Gatewood, Cord Sandberg or Bo Nix? Right now, I mean. What specifically about them makes them better?

Seems difficult to make that assessment, given that you've never seen those guys play anywhere close to a full game of college football, nor have you seen what that guy could do on our roster and in our offense. 

The question is this guy went on record and said he thinks Willis should play corner......so how on EARTH could he of all people think adding a QB with starting 4 years of starting experience is a waste of a scholarship.....after one game???

What sense does it make?

What sense does it make to say game reps doesn't matter but if a transfer plays don't say anything as far as QB development.......

No sense. Wants to disagree. Not even argue because if you argue at least between us, it's like I'm a horrible man that I disagree with him.....but he'll do stuff just to be that one more person to discredit you.....you can't possibly feel this way

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cole256 said:

The question is this guy went on record and said he thinks Willis should play corner......so how on EARTH could he of all people think adding a QB with starting 4 years of starting experience is a waste of a scholarship.....after one game???

What sense does it make?

What sense does it make to say game reps doesn't matter but if a transfer plays don't say anything as far as QB development.......

No sense. Wants to disagree. Not even argue because if you argue at least between us, it's like I'm a horrible man that I disagree with him.....but he'll do stuff just to be that one more person to discredit you.....you can't possibly feel this way

Yup. 

But we're just looking for fights, you and me.

He said Willis should play corner? But now he's our future at qb. Hahaha

8 hours ago, bigbird said:

Well, there are mistakes and then there is Jeremy Johnson/Clint Mosely type of performances.  

giphy.gif

54 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

Since when are high school kids considered Auburn men? And how many of them has Auburn signed for being Auburn men?

Since when does fanbases sign recruits?

7 hours ago, AU64 said:

Can't understand why some folks always get back to "Gus trying to save his job"?    How in the world does that figure in?   JMO but it's about coaches wanting to win ball games and playing those who give the team the best chance …and if that's accomplished, then nobody's job is in jeopardy.

LMAO. You just answered your own question. Yes as you stated & as I stated before Coaches always want to win. In this case Gus needs to win in 2019. In doing so if the competition is close he might be more apt to use a QB besides Bo that has put more college time in. If Gus had more job security for next year he might be more apt to play Bo & excel his development faster if the QB competition was close but Bo won out.

7 hours ago, AU64 said:

And maybe it's been addressed, but would the Buffalo QB be immediately eligible?

Thread title has GT in it which means Grad Transfer which means eligible immediately.

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Yup. 

But we're just looking for fights, you and me.

He said Willis should play corner? But now he's our future at qb. Hahaha

He said he saw enough in the bowl game....go to the thread I can't make this up. I'm not even exaggerating it. No pass attempts needed

6 hours ago, McLoofus said:

That's why I don't do it very often.

Image result for stupid gif

Is it just me or is Jennifer Lawrence getting more & more attractive all the time? I mean she is giving a different meaning to the phrase "The Girl On 🔥"

6 hours ago, McLoofus said:

So glad you acknowledged that, because I sped through several before seeing JLaw and automatically hitting CTRL+C. 

Since this thread is going nowhere I will counter with:

E1E5DD9A-5D5B-45A7-BBAE-E093999CE6E2.gif

29 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Since when does fanbases sign recruits?

'gotta have Auburn men'

Just trying to follow along here. You stated Auburn having to be traditionalist, whatever that means, and thus the reason Wilson was not recruited. Making it seemed Wilson wasn't an Auburn man, and why he was not recruited. Then responded to Bird about gotta have Auburn men. As if recruiting Auburn men

35 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Is it just me or is Jennifer Lawrence getting more & more attractive all the time? I mean she is giving a different meaning to the phrase "The Girl On 🔥"

Yes. Yes she is.

45 minutes ago, cole256 said:

He said he saw enough in the bowl game....go to the thread I can't make this up. I'm not even exaggerating it. No pass attempts needed

Hahaha, man, that is a weird take.

4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

It's really a crime that she hasn't won 27 Oscars yet.

Her sitting in a bathtub drinking champagne and discussing them made subprime mortgages infinitely more interesting....

15 minutes ago, fredst said:

Her sitting in a bathtub drinking champagne and discussing them made subprime mortgages infinitely more interesting....

This is an excellent way of assessing her acting. 

44 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

'gotta have Auburn men'

Just trying to follow along here. You stated Auburn having to be traditionalist, whatever that means, and thus the reason Wilson was not recruited. Making it seemed Wilson wasn't an Auburn man, and why he was not recruited. Then responded to Bird about gotta have Auburn men. As if recruiting Auburn men

I literally used the word fanbase. Didn't say anything about him being recruited, specifically talked about being wanted, then answered Bird when asked.

1 hour ago, fredst said:

Since this thread is going nowhere I will counter with:

E1E5DD9A-5D5B-45A7-BBAE-E093999CE6E2.gif

Mary Poppins in the Sound of Music just DOES IT FOR MUHHHHH!!!! lmao. She makes my Knickers tighten up! 

julie.gif

5 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Who is she?

Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad. Also known by her government name Margot Robbie. Wolf of Wall Street was her very first big time movie role. She auditioned for it on a dare and Leo personally liked her so much that with his clout and pull he was able to get her hired as the female lead for it. She KILLED it playing Tonya Harding last year in a biopic about her. It got Oscar Buzz.

13 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Margot Robbie

OHHHH YEAH!! She's very nice! Channeling my inner Billy Bob from Varsity Blues, I GIVE HER A 10! A 10! A FLIPPIN 10!!!

So what show is the above gif from?

26 minutes ago, ellitor said:

OHHHH YEAH!! She's very nice! Channeling my inner Billy Bob from Varsity Blues, I GIVE HER A 10! A 10! A FLIPPIN 10!!!

From the Movie Wolf of Wall Street with her, Leo, Jonah Hill and Hook em Horns alumni, current faculty and mr All Right All Right Matthew Mcconaughey.

6 hours ago, ellitor said:

DEFINITELY watching varsity blues today, thanks for helping me remember this movie my kind sir

Writing this here in public to apologize to @AU64 because I said something insulting publicly. When I came back from my break I took on here, I told myself I wouldn't name call or anything like that publicly unless I'm responding to an insult. I read some of my posts from yesterday and I stated something was the dumbest thing I heard, not really calling you dumb but it's close enough and to say it's not insulting would be trying to word play and stuff that I don't care for. I don't agree with the things you've said lately regarding the QB's and stuff. I feel like you're contradicting yourself but I'm definitely wrong for what I mentioned earlier. I apologize and I'll do better to not let that happen. I'm going to be myself but I won't insult anybody like that. 

I also ask to please hold me accountable, it would've bothered me, somebody saying that to me that is, and maybe it didn't you as I'm sure we have different temperament but if it did you DEFINITELY can let me know.

Sorry stress from the constant tests at work caught up to me yesterday and I was aggravated by many of the post yesterday, no excuse but I think that may have been the root. You don't have to write anything back or anything I just wanted to once again apologize publicly since I posted that publicly. I'm trying to be a better person.

8 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Mary Poppins in the Sound of Music just DOES IT FOR MUHHHHH!!!! lmao. She makes my Knickers tighten up! 

julie.gif

I love Julie Andrews, too, lol. Watching “Sound of Music” on Christmas Eve with my girls our own little tradition. You’re invited next year @GwillMac6.

Archived