Buffalo GT QB Tyree Jackson Enters NFL Draft (Update 1/6/19)

tigermac

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Gene Loblaw said:

lol. On to Jalen Hurts I guess

If he even decides to transfer. I don't think it's the slam dunk to happen as once believed.

• ellitor changed the title to Buffalo GT QB Tyree Jackson Enters NFL Draft (Update 1/6/19)
2 hours ago, ellitor said:

If he even decides to transfer. I don't think it's the slam dunk to happen as once believed.

I think he’s definitely gone. During the sec champ game broadcast, they were even saying that the family was consulting with Saban on where would be a good fit for him to go. Doubt he comes to AU though 

32 minutes ago, Gene Loblaw said:

I think he’s definitely gone. During the sec champ game broadcast, they were even saying that the family was consulting with Saban on where would be a good fit for him to go. Doubt he comes to AU though 

I know all that & the consultation was for if Jalen were to leave. As long as Dan Enos is there I don't think it's a slam dunk Jalen leaves given how much Enos developed Jalen this season.

On 1/4/2019 at 11:30 PM, Mikey said:

Quite disingenuous of you. Dump the walkons and come back with real numbers. The entire discussion has been about scholarship QB's. I have been careful to specify scholarship QB's. Possibly any team could have 12 walkon scout team QB's, one for each opponent.

PS: While you're at it, leave off the senior "good citizenship" scholarship guys such as Auburn's Adams this past season

Disingenuous? I said very clearly that I was including walk-ons. Man, are you ok?

Also, feel free to tell me how many scholarship guys those teams are carrying. I'm assuming you know for a fact that they are carrying a smaller percentage than us, else you would look pretty foolish.

5 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Disingenuous? I said very clearly that I was including walk-ons. Man, are you ok?

Sure disingenuous. You included walkons to pad the numbers for your otherwise erroneous position. As to how many QB's other teams are carrying, that's your little red wagon to pull. I never mentioned other teams and don't care how many they may have. It's been frequently stated that Auburn wants to carry four scholarship QB's. If UGA wants to carry 17 that of interest to them and, apparently you, but not any concern of mine.

may other teams might be carrying, that's toyour little red

9 hours ago, Mikey said:

Sure disingenuous. You included walkons to pad the numbers for your otherwise erroneous position. As to how many QB's other teams are carrying, that's your little red wagon to pull. I never mentioned other teams and don't care how many they may have. It's been frequently stated that Auburn wants to carry four scholarship QB's. If UGA wants to carry 17 that of interest to them and, apparently you, but not any concern of mine.

Man. You really have gone over the edge. 

• 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Tyree putting on a show at the combine 

He was shaky in that QB accuracy challenge. I think if he gets under the right coaching system, he can make a long career at QB. The ball flies off his hand with ease.

1 hour ago, DAG said:

He was shaky in that QB accuracy challenge. I think if he gets under the right coaching system, he can make a long career at QB. The ball flies off his hand with ease.

Everytime they showed him he was laughing and having a good time, wondering where all those “attitude” questions really came from 👀 

1 hour ago, ClaytonAU said:

Everytime they showed him he was laughing and having a good time, wondering where all those “attitude” questions really came from 👀 

Probaly Nolan Nawrocki knowing his track record......

3 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

From the same people that said he's slow and doesn't move well probably

On 1/5/2019 at 8:51 AM, Mikey said:

Do you see what you yourself just wrote here? Maybe read it and re-think that statement. He may move as well as Stidham, it would be real close between those two. Gatewood's faster than both.

Case and point

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Probaly Nolan Nawrocki knowing his track record......

You'd probably crap on everything & everybody too if you had an awful last name like Nawrocki. Heck, the name alone sounds like a kick to the nether region.

For the ones that said Jarrett and Tyree movement would be “real close”... Jarrett ran a 4.82 and Tyree ran a 4.59... not even close.

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

If you're going to attempt to be clever, at least be correct. "Case and point is a misspelling of the expression case in point. It is considered a spelling error."  https://writingexplained.org/case-in-point-case-or-case-and-point

Lol that's what you got huh? What do you have about I said he'd run like cam and he ran EXACT same time cam did and you said stidham and we see how big of a joke that was?

You attempted to downplay him every step of the way and every step you look more stupid....but ok partner keep on rolling. I just want people to see how much you REALLY know and not be fooled in the aggressive manner you present things as if you do know

42 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

For the ones that said Jarrett and Tyree movement would be “real close”... Jarrett ran a 4.82 and Tyree ran a 4.59... not even close.

Another detail here. 4.59 was Cam Newton’s pro day speed as well.

14 hours ago, cole256 said:

From the same people that said he's slow and doesn't move well probably

well JS  is slow and doesn't move well.....who could possibly think otherwise after watching him play? 

21 minutes ago, AU64 said:

well JS  is slow and doesn't move well.....who could possibly think otherwise after watching him play? 

This is a tyree Jackson thread. If you look at what that reply is to we're referring to him. Now your partner in crime said that Jackson is slow and moves about like JS.  Clearly that wasn't true but if you also look back you see where I said how he moves but Mikey couldn't stand for that, he said do I know what I'm typing and then said the two guys mentioned was similar......I know it's astounding and it makes you wonder who could come to conclusions such as that......it's Mikey that's who. Well I think the other guys who said they wouldn't want him says the same thing because you have to make a guy be bad to come to a conclusion that you don't want him at your school. Nobody would say no to a NFL prospect joining your team right???? Well of course you have people on this board but.....

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

If you're going to attempt to be clever, at least be correct. "Case and point is a misspelling of the expression case in point. It is considered a spelling error."  https://writingexplained.org/case-in-point-case-or-case-and-point

Fair, but why didn't you address the contextual point? 

On 1/5/2019 at 7:51 AM, Mikey said:

He may move as well as Stidham, it would be real close between those two.

You have some valid points and can bring some good ribbings at times, but you got to just take the L on this one, bud. LOL. To be fair, both you and Cole downplayed his speed, but nevertheless, he has much more straight-line speed than Stidham. That is saying a lot for a 6'7 guy too.

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Fair, but why didn't you address the contextual point? 

Because that’s not what he does

Archived