Keiondre Jones Dishes On The Class

Tigerpro2a

Keiondre Jones: 'Our class is special'

By Keith Niebuhr

LAKE BUENA VISTA, FLORIDA -- What kind of week is 4-star Auburn offensive guard signee Keiondre Jones of Hogansville (Ga.) Callaway having in preparation for Thursday's Under Armour All-America Game? Here's one take:

For Jones, who signed with Auburn two weeks ago but is not an early enrollee, this week has been a great learning experience.

"I feel like I did okay," Jones said Wednesday afternoon. "I could have done better with a lot of things I know I need to get better on. But I feel like I did an overall good job."

This week hasn't just been about practice. Jones has gotten to spend lots of time off the field with several future teammates. Multiple Auburn signees are in the game (quarterback Bo Nix, linebackers Derick Hall and Owen Pappoe and receiver Jashawn Sheffield), along with longtime receiver commit George Pickens.

The players are excited about the class -- and the future of Auburn football.

All of us have been around each other a lot," Jones said. "Our class is special."

46 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Alpha personality at o line?' He's a 5 star to me from here on out

Telling you, man. He's the Deshaun Davis of this class and he will bring that swag and leadership to the OL. Don't know if he's more or less of a gifted athlete but I believe that he is ranked a little higher relative to his position/the rest of his recruiting class. 

Archived