Bammers vs Clemson - 2019 edition

AURex

1 minute ago, autigeremt said:

Dabo has grown since those comments in 2011. 

It’s pretty impressive for sure. There is no way around. He’s gotten better in all aspects and had built a powerhouse. Not ashamed to admit I’m a tad jealous. 

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clemson has given up a ton of yards but mostly kept bama out of the end zone...

Just now, Randman5000 said:

Please Clemson don't let Dabo go back to. Alabama...

I am hoping you are saying the bammers are sending a moving fan to Nicky's house?

Red zone play calling by bama.....:slapfh:

Why do they keep pushing the Ross picked Clemson over Bama narrative?!?! DAMNIT GIVE US THE RESPECT WE DESERVE AND OUR RIGHTFUL PARTICIPATION TROPHY!!!!!!!!! lol. We finished second in the Ross sweepstakes. NOT SABAN!!!!! At least give us that much credit fowler! hahaha

They should give Jalen a shot.  He saved their tails in the SEC championship.  

I am not able to watch the game because we don't have cable. I was keeping up with it on al.com's live updates. Don't you know those panty-waist bammers at al.com who have to post these updates are seeing their rear ends pucker up over this.

Ding dong the witch is dead...for now. 

fE39682.jpg

My Clemson Tiger Blood born in the shadows of Memorial Stadium has risen up tonight. Once it’s over WDE but I’m as happy as I can be for my family, friends and former colleagues who still work at Clemson University. 

I hope we can get to that mountain top again soon. 

This is a thing of beauty reminds me of when Nebraska schooled the Gators in 1995 pre-BCS national title game

8 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

This may be the most frustrated non AU game I have ever seen in my life. I cannot even be happy that Bama is getting their ass kicked. Clemson is who we should be man. It just is not right and it makes me sick. They literally copycatted everything for us and they just have done it not only better but at a elite level. Also it does not help this game is just a who's who of guys who we missed on in recruiting that went on to be studs. The head to head battles we lost to both programs huuuuuuuuurts man. Wasn't Quinnen Williams our first commit in his class?

damn.gif

My feelings exactly. Word for freaking word. 

Just now, milehighfan said:

I am not able to watch the game because we don't have cable. I was keeping up with it on al.com's live updates. Don't you know those panty-waist bammers at al.com who have to post these updates are seeing their rear ends pucker up over this.

Try reddit. Sometimes someone streams it.

Archived