Bammers vs Clemson - 2019 edition

AURex

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

Not real impressed with Clemson's defense so far

Well….that might be an issue but the bama offense is mostly unstoppable with their OL.  

bama play calling all of a sudden becomes questionable... have been pushing Clemson off the ball and all of a sudden decide to get tricky.?  WHY/ 

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

Ami seeing Hugh Freeze on the Bammer sideline?

Probably.  They've got their usual coaching staff out there plus everyone enrolled in T.N.S.C.F.C.W.C.C.G.A.W.W.L.T.D.O.S.G.T. 

Just now, AU64 said:

bama play calling all of a sudden becomes questionable... have been pushing Clemson off the ball and all of a sudden decide to get tricky.?  WHY/ 

Yeah, can you imagine Gus with that o line? He might not ever throw a pass. If I were Bama I would run it until they stop it

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

Really???

Butch Jones was there...did not see Freeze

BAAAD goal line series for the bama offense.....what were they thinking :dunno:

2 minutes ago, around4ever said:

And he was coaching.  He isn't supposed to be coaching. 

Life coaching, not football coaching. Remember, champions of life. 

Nice drive by Clemson....that blast at the goal line was sweet.....huge hole.

2 minutes ago, around4ever said:

And he was coaching.  He isn't supposed to be coaching. 

It's Bama. They do what they want to do. Is there anyone out there that believes that pass interference call gets called by SEC refs?

Just checking in from "The Bachelor" (I know, right!), where unfortunately the reigning Miss Alabama who is from Tuscaloosa has stepped out of the limo and said, "Row Tahd" twice and gotten him to say it.  In sheer duress, I tuned in here among the faithful AU family to see that at least at this point Clemson is ahead.  Hallelujer!

#noescape

That hit on Lawrence would have been targeting in about any game I saw this year.....and the announcers never even commented on it during the brief little replay.  Clemson might have hurt themselves by going so quickly though....should have give the replay officials a bit more time to look at it. 

Nice to see the turds get punched in the mouth. 

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

That hit on Lawrence would have been targeting in about any game I saw this year.....and the announcers never even commented on it during the brief little replay.  Clemson might have hurt themselves by going so quickly though....should have give the replay officials a bit more time to look at it. 

Yes, they did mention it.

Archived