Derrick Brown returning!

Maverick.AU

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need @GwillMac6 to bring his a game “wooooo” on this one! I think you’re the one that does it.

If our linebackers can step up to task we will be alright on defense next year with this news!

Im honestly not as surprised by this after hearing the news of his brother getting an offer, but this is still the 2nd biggest decision I have been waiting on. Tega being the 1st due to O-line depth. So happy this guy is coming back!

This years draft is stacked with D Linemen so this could be a good move for him as well as Auburn.

Booooom!!!!! This is huge keeping an all American d tackle 1st rounder for one more year. Best recruit of 2019 😂

26 minutes ago, AUcivE09 said:

Im honestly not as surprised by this after hearing the news of his brother getting an offer, but this is still the 2nd biggest decision I have been waiting on. Tega being the 1st due to O-line depth. So happy this guy is coming back!

What did Tega decide? No mention that we are waiting on his decision in the AL.com article about Brown.

35 minutes ago, JMassie11 said:

Would almost guarantee his brother takes the offer 

If it's committable.

33 minutes ago, AUcivE09 said:

My guess is DB's injury & somewhat minor surgery upcoming had a bigger factor than his brother being offered.

9 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

So this should basically lock up his little brother coming to Auburn 

If it's a committable offer his bro will come regardless. Gardner Webb is the only other offer I have seen for him.

10 minutes ago, ChltteTiger said:

What did Tega decide? No mention that we are waiting on his decision in the AL.com article about Brown.

Has not publicly decided yet but is leaning to returning.

Archived