Derrick Brown returning!

Maverick.AU

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, ellitor said:

My guess is DB's injury & somewhat minor surgery upcoming had a bigger factor than his brother being offered.

I had wondered why we were offering his little brother. Now I see. What was injury and what is the surgery? Hopefully nothing that hard to come back from. If not, I can see Derrick having a monster year. This is huge. 

3 minutes ago, twilli13 said:

I had wondered why we were offering his little brother

it was a good move, but his bubba can hold his own.....look for him at HB because he damn sure ain't skert of contact....watch his videos

Front 7 just took a major upgrade.  Having his experience on a very young line will be huge.  With the young guys Auburn has to rotate at DT that front won’t drop off much.  

Some kids just love Auburn, being a student, and wanting a degree. This young man will be a great football player at the next level, but with his personality and demeanor he can be successful at pretty much whatever he wants to do even if it does not involve football.

5 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

Some kids just love Auburn, being a student, and wanting a degree. This young man will be a great football player at the next level, but with his personality and demeanor he can be successful at pretty much whatever he wants to do even if it does not involve football.

Can I go back to college?  This adult thing is for the birds.

This is like the major news of Cadillac and Ronnie B returning for their Senior year in 2004.  Awesome!!!

fresh.gif

saved.gif

rush.gif

zach.gif

28 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Any talk of Kam Martin seeking a transfer might be answered by his tweet today 

There's never been any talk of him transferring from people connected to the program FWIW.

23 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

fresh.gif

saved.gif

rush.gif

zach.gif

Aren't all these shows before your time?  I am loving it though :laugh:

Archived