NFL gunning for College Coaches

Roos

The NFL cannot wait to discuss coaching opportunities with Nick Saban, Kirby Smart, Northwestern head coach and the Baylor head coach, 

all in the land of more money than cents...………….according to CBS Sports.com

Let me all go and get the big money...…………….

25 minutes ago, Roos said:

The NFL cannot wait to discuss coaching opportunities with Nick Saban, Kirby Smart, Northwestern head coach and the Baylor head coach, 

all in the land of more money than cents...………….according to CBS Sports.com

Let me all go and get the big money...…………….

Hope they get them all but what I hear are NFL teams interested in offensive coaches....like Kingsbury of all people.   NFL has the luxury and money I guess to give 'em a try and if it doesn't work out, cut them loose like they did with Chip Kelly.  None of those 5 year contracts with buyouts which might not be appealing to the college coaches with those sweet deals.  :dunno:

3 minutes ago, AU64 said:

NFL has the luxury and money I guess to give 'em a try and if it doesn't work out, cut them loose like they did with Chip Kelly.  None of those 5 year contracts with buyouts which might not be appealing to the college coaches with those sweet deals.  :dunno:

Arizona Cardinals just fired Steve Wilks after one season.  Talk about high risk....

Since they seem to be gunning for collage coaches, I hope one of them pulls the trigger for Gus and empties the clip, chambers, mags, etc...👍

16 hours ago, Roos said:

The NFL cannot wait to discuss coaching opportunities with Nick Saban, Kirby Smart,

An NFL team should hire them both. 

43 minutes ago, cctiger said:

Since they seem to be gunning for collage coaches, I hope one of them pulls the trigger for Gus and empties the clip, chambers, mags, etc...👍

Unfortunately, he'd probably have to take a pay cut to go to the NFL.  🤣😂

Archived