Prince Tega returning

GwillMac6

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a good decision on his part. Could really raise his stock if he continues his progression from the end of last season.

3 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

WOOOOOO!!

PERFECTLY SAID!!! RIC HIMSELF could not of said it any better!!! lol WAR DAMN PRINCE TEGA BABY AND WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ric.gif

8 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

WOOOOOO!!

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

PERFECTLY SAID!!! RIC HIMSELF could not of said it any better!!! lol WAR DAMN PRINCE TEGA BABY AND WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ric.gif

Don't you jerks go trying to get my hopes up about this damn football team again. :(

Love you, Fresh Prince of Tega Wanogho. War Eagle forever. 

7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

ric.gif

This is what I’m talking about baby!

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Don't you jerks go trying to get my hopes up about this damn football team again. :(

Love you, Fresh Prince of Tega Wanogho. War Eagle forever. 

Trust me when you go all mikey and 64 unreasonable level of sunshine pumper on us I will be there to combat it with negativity!!!! lol

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Trust me when you go all mikey and 64 unreasonable level of sunshine pumper on us I will be there to combat it with negativity!!!! lol

I NEED MEN LIKE YOU ON THAT WALL

Seriously big piece that we desperately needed for our potential success next year. Thanks, Prince!

59 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

We are missing a couple of the normal negative posters the last couple of days. They need to come back to even out the expectations 😬

This is great news for next year, as most know I am more Sunshine Pumper than Debbie Downer but even with Prince coming back and the beat down of Purdue, I still think they will have to meld more and individually play better before they are the kind of line that can turn this teams O around next year. With Prince back the potential is there.  We also need to stay healthy as Troxell is the only proven backup as guard or tackle.  Now we need an engaged Ashley to commit to coming back and I really think we need to see some of the young guys step up this year during Spring Ball and Fall practice because right now 2020 will be slim pickings on the O-line if young guys don't step up and any injuries next year and we are really hurting if young guys don't come on strong. 

8 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

This is great news for next year, as most know I am more Sunshine Pumper than Debbie Downer but even with Prince coming back and the beat down of Purdue, I still think they will have to meld more and individually play better before they are the kind of line that can turn this teams O around next year. With Prince back the potential is there.  We also need to stay healthy as Troxell is the only proven backup as guard or tackle.  Now we need an engaged Ashley to commit to coming back and I really think we need to see some of the young guys step up this year during Spring Ball and Fall practice because right now 2020 will be slim pickings on the O-line if young guys don't step up and any injuries next year and we are really hurting if young guys don't come on strong. 

Good post. I imagine Stutts will be next in line at guard as he’s played a little this season. Irvin and Brahms will be the other two that will be somewhere on that line and hopefully Troxell and Ashley step up. With all of that, Keiondre Jones, Justin Osborne, and hopefully a few more freshmen coming in with this class (crossing fingers about Kamaar Bell and Oladele) will be able to provide some depth. Hamm, Sammons, and Manning are there too. We will have plenty of bodies around for 2020 but we need some of those guys to step up and take these jobs. 

1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Good post. I imagine Stutts will be next in line at guard as he’s played a little this season. Irvin and Brahms will be the other two that will be somewhere on that line and hopefully Troxell and Ashley step up. With all of that, Keiondre Jones, Justin Osborne, and hopefully a few more freshmen coming in with this class (crossing fingers about Kamaar Bell and Oladele) will be able to provide some depth. Hamm, Sammons, and Manning are there too. We will have plenty of bodies around for 2020 but we need some of those guys to step up and take these jobs. 

That is exactly what I am talking about when I said we need some young guys to step up next year to be ready for 2020. Brahms I was already counting on as Center in 2020 as Kim will be gone. Keiondre has the potential to be ready to start in 2020 I believe Osborne will need to 2021 as I think he needs time to develop but I hope I am wrong.  

If the OL can at least be peak 2017 level, I think we really can field a respectable passing game. Hope Gus revamps the routes but I feel better about having a primarily pocket passer true freshman starting than I did beforehand 

• WarTiger changed the title to Prince Tega returning
27 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Nice post. The pieces are there and Tega is a big one for sure. Would have been a huge loss if he left.  They really need to dig deep and improve as a unit, continue to gel and develop a mean streak. Games are won and lost in the trenches in the SEC!

Archived