GwillMac6

Prince Tega returning

Recommended Posts





 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a good decision on his part. Could really raise his stock if he continues his progression from the end of last season.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

WOOOOOO!!

PERFECTLY SAID!!! RIC HIMSELF could not of said it any better!!! lol WAR DAMN PRINCE TEGA BABY AND WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

ric.gif

  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

WOOOOOO!!

 

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

PERFECTLY SAID!!! RIC HIMSELF could not of said it any better!!! lol WAR DAMN PRINCE TEGA BABY AND WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ric.gif

Don't you jerks go trying to get my hopes up about this damn football team again. :(

Love you, Fresh Prince of Tega Wanogho. War Eagle forever. 

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

PERFECTLY SAID!!! RIC HIMSELF could not of said it any better!!! lol WAR DAMN PRINCE TEGA BABY AND WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

ric.gif

This is what I’m talking about baby!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

 

Don't you jerks go trying to get my hopes up about this damn football team again. :(

Love you, Fresh Prince of Tega Wanogho. War Eagle forever. 

Trust me when you go all mikey and 64 unreasonable level of sunshine pumper on us I will be there to combat it with negativity!!!! lol

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Trust me when you go all mikey and 64 unreasonable level of sunshine pumper on us I will be there to combat it with negativity!!!! lol

I NEED MEN LIKE YOU ON THAT WALL

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I NEED MEN LIKE YOU ON THAT WALL

I WANT HIM ON THAT WALL!!

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously big piece that we desperately needed for our potential success next year. Thanks, Prince!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big deal here.  With as little football as he played prior to coming to AU,  his best football is still ahead of him.  He could truly be one a dominating OT.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Trust me when you go all mikey and 64 unreasonable level of sunshine pumper on us I will be there to combat it with negativity!!!! lol

We are missing a couple of the normal negative posters the last couple of days. They need to come back to even out the expectations 😬

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the way these guys are really believing in this team and the future. I think they are ready to work even harder. War Eagle, Prince!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is great news for next year, as most know I am more Sunshine Pumper than Debbie Downer but even with Prince coming back and the beat down of Purdue, I still think they will have to meld more and individually play better before they are the kind of line that can turn this teams O around next year. With Prince back the potential is there.  We also need to stay healthy as Troxell is the only proven backup as guard or tackle.  Now we need an engaged Ashley to commit to coming back and I really think we need to see some of the young guys step up this year during Spring Ball and Fall practice because right now 2020 will be slim pickings on the O-line if young guys don't step up and any injuries next year and we are really hurting if young guys don't come on strong. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

This is great news for next year, as most know I am more Sunshine Pumper than Debbie Downer but even with Prince coming back and the beat down of Purdue, I still think they will have to meld more and individually play better before they are the kind of line that can turn this teams O around next year. With Prince back the potential is there.  We also need to stay healthy as Troxell is the only proven backup as guard or tackle.  Now we need an engaged Ashley to commit to coming back and I really think we need to see some of the young guys step up this year during Spring Ball and Fall practice because right now 2020 will be slim pickings on the O-line if young guys don't step up and any injuries next year and we are really hurting if young guys don't come on strong. 

Good post. I imagine Stutts will be next in line at guard as he’s played a little this season. Irvin and Brahms will be the other two that will be somewhere on that line and hopefully Troxell and Ashley step up. With all of that, Keiondre Jones, Justin Osborne, and hopefully a few more freshmen coming in with this class (crossing fingers about Kamaar Bell and Oladele) will be able to provide some depth. Hamm, Sammons, and Manning are there too. We will have plenty of bodies around for 2020 but we need some of those guys to step up and take these jobs. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Good post. I imagine Stutts will be next in line at guard as he’s played a little this season. Irvin and Brahms will be the other two that will be somewhere on that line and hopefully Troxell and Ashley step up. With all of that, Keiondre Jones, Justin Osborne, and hopefully a few more freshmen coming in with this class (crossing fingers about Kamaar Bell and Oladele) will be able to provide some depth. Hamm, Sammons, and Manning are there too. We will have plenty of bodies around for 2020 but we need some of those guys to step up and take these jobs. 

That is exactly what I am talking about when I said we need some young guys to step up next year to be ready for 2020. Brahms I was already counting on as Center in 2020 as Kim will be gone. Keiondre has the potential to be ready to start in 2020 I believe Osborne will need to 2021 as I think he needs time to develop but I hope I am wrong.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the OL can at least be peak 2017 level, I think we really can field a respectable passing game. Hope Gus revamps the routes but I feel better about having a primarily pocket passer true freshman starting than I did beforehand 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

This is great news for next year, as most know I am more Sunshine Pumper than Debbie Downer but even with Prince coming back and the beat down of Purdue, I still think they will have to meld more and individually play better before they are the kind of line that can turn this teams O around next year. With Prince back the potential is there.  We also need to stay healthy as Troxell is the only proven backup as guard or tackle.  Now we need an engaged Ashley to commit to coming back and I really think we need to see some of the young guys step up this year during Spring Ball and Fall practice because right now 2020 will be slim pickings on the O-line if young guys don't step up and any injuries next year and we are really hurting if young guys don't come on strong. 

Nice post. The pieces are there and Tega is a big one for sure. Would have been a huge loss if he left.  They really need to dig deep and improve as a unit, continue to gel and develop a mean streak. Games are won and lost in the trenches in the SEC!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now