2019 3* LB Octavius Brothers

ellitor

9 P5 offers including AU
Will OV AU this weekend
Also has visits lined up in January for UNC & Ole Miss
A big ratings jump is expected
Drawn comparisons to Former Vandy LB Zach Cunningham
Want him for his name alone

I know nothing about this kid, but I think we should sign him just based on his name.

I'm not sure if "Octavius Brothers" sounds more like a superhero or super criminal, but I think we should sign him and find out.

1 hour ago, Tiger1992 said:

I know nothing about this kid, but I think we should sign him just based on his name.

I'm not sure if "Octavius Brothers" sounds more like a superhero or super criminal, but I think we should sign him and find out.

Spider-Man super villain Dr Octavius  or Doc Ock.

2 hours ago, Tiger1992 said:

Criminal is such a nasty word, villain is much more classy. :) 

Notorious OB!

As a classy Auburn Villain he would steal the football from other team via Pass Interception and fumble recovery.

2 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

I like what I see. He's basically a safety playing LB. Which is the modern day LB. Good speed, good hands

@Sizzle you can't have such an awesome avi name without a pic. I won't stand for it. I want to know when I see you post without reading your name.

• 2 weeks later...

I like out odds!

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Looking like we’re still above water on this kid! Oh man that was bad. I’m leaving it anyway.

So, I definitely thought this was going to be a thread on twin brothers with the last name Octavius and both of them were 3* LBs

Boy was I excited about that possibility. 

6 hours ago, Zeek said:

So, I definitely thought this was going to be a thread on twin brothers with the last name Octavius and both of them were 3* LBs

Boy was I excited about that possibility. 

that thought ran through my mind as well!

@toddc I'm not sure what picture you were trying to post but all you have to do is paste the pic's url into the dialogue box & hit "submit reply".

6 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Ive always wondered why there arent people with the last name Sister(s)

Oh I got this one, because; they would marry people with the last name Brothers and the announcement in the the newspaper would say “The Brothers and Sisters Wedding”. Get it, a brother and a sister wedding, see what I did their, I am here all week people, try the veal.

22 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Oh I got this one, because; they would marry people with the last name Brothers and the announcement in the the newspaper would say “The Brothers and Sisters Wedding”. Get it, a brother and a sister wedding, see what I did their, I am here all week people, try the veal.

Seems normal in Arkansas.

9 hours ago, ellitor said:

@toddc I'm not sure what picture you were trying to post but all you have to do is paste the pic's url into the dialogue box & hit "submit reply".

It was on Twitter and I had trouble with it. I’ll delete it.

7 minutes ago, toddc said:

It was on Twitter and I had trouble with it. I’ll delete it.

You can still tell me what it was about or post the link so I can embed it.

9 minutes ago, ellitor said:

You can still tell me what it was about or post the link so I can embed it.

I think I got it!  Thanks 🙏 for your help 

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

What am I missing here?  When you go to the full list on twitter his name is not there.  Why would he post this?

Click on the picture again once you open twitter, theres more to the list. Hes on there.

Archived