Marlon Davidson announces his return

AUDub

I mean can they just go ahead and give Auburn the National Championship trophy now?  😁.  Hey Stidham what’s up?  This is awesome news.

1 minute ago, Win4AU said:

I mean can they just go ahead and give Auburn the National Championship trophy now?  😁.  Hey Stidham what’s up?  This is awesome news.

That would be quite something. 

It's funny he decided to stay. Since HS he always talked about being a 3-and-done player. The other guys deciding to stay probably had something to do with him staying too. 

WDE

great news!

All the big guys coming back...smart decision by all of them IMO....and the DL the coming year should be fun to watch....though not to play against...

Gus has done his most important recruiting job for next season. So far, things are looking better than I expected. We have a lot we need to accomplish this spring. 

22 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

It's funny he decided to stay. Since HS he always talked about being a 3-and-done player. The other guys deciding to stay probably had something to do with him staying too. 

WDE

I think it is mainly because he has been injured in some form all three seasons, affecting his on-field play.  Still happy to have him back!

Davidson, Brown, Coe, Bryant, Truesdale, Miller, Jibunor, Moultry, Newkirk, 

oh and don't forget the freshmen:

4* Derrick Hall

4* Jaren Handy

3* Colby Wooden

and possibly:

4* Charles Moore

3* Ledarrius Cox

Rodney Garner you sly dog........

2 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Davidson, Brown, Coe, Bryant, Truesdale, Miller, Jibunor, Moultry, Newkirk, 

oh and don't forget the freshmen:

4* Derrick Hall

4* Jaren Handy

3* Colby Wooden

and possibly:

4* Charles Moore

3* Ledarrius Cox

Rodney Garner you sly dog........

I wish we'd move Jibunor back to LB. He was all over the field making plays during the bowl game.

10 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I wish we'd move Jibunor back to LB. He was all over the field making plays during the bowl game.

Maybe in some packages he can play as the OLB/Buck? Didn't we do that with one of our earlier NFL guys? Dee Ford maybe? :gofig:

Dang, I thought most of these guys were leaving. It says a lot about the atmosphere on the team. Fantastic news.  Gotta credit the coaches!!!  And what a great group of players. Next year is looking up!

Archived