Locker room dissension

ChltteTiger

9 hours ago, DAG said:

What?! Holy assumption Batman

That's what message boards are far right? Wild ass speculation and arguing . Come on Dag, I could be right. The truth may come out if there was dissension but probably won't.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, bigbird said:

Who said it is just one person the whole time?  For me, it started with a couple players and parents, then a few AD/support staffers, now coaches, analysts, and other HS coaches. 

Link

This is the most informative link ever posted on this site. Was this the source Mikey has been looking for this whole time🤔.....?

17 hours ago, bigbird said:

Why would you?

FTR, That quote was sent to WDE, Golf, and myself from a very connected person that we speak with. 

I understand the skepticism. However, Just because it isn't widely known, public, or there isn't a link to a private conversation doesn't mean it wasn't said, it wasn't believed, and it wasn't an issue within the team and staff. 

Also what kind of sissy's pass around the hookah? Pass me the bong? Guess Jeffy is a "hookah" guy. Hey Jeffy, what is you favorite vape flavor? 

6 hours ago, bigbird said:

So do you believe Golf? 

"I don't believe you, give me sources."
"I have sources, but I can't tell them to you."
"GET A LOAD OF THIS GUY FLAUNTING HIS SOURCES!"

Worse than a damned horsefly. Just so relentlessly annoying and useless. 

13 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Also what kind of sissy's pass around the hookah? Pass me the bong? Guess Jeffy is a "hookah" guy. Hey Jeffy, what is you favorite vape flavor? 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

15 hours ago, bigbird said:

jeffy, I don't care if you believe it. I don't care if you question everything from everyone all the time.  It's your prerogative to do so...no matter how silly it makes you look. However to discount what some people know to be true because you don't necessarily believe it is pretty laughable. You just keep doing you though. 

Pass the hookah. 

41 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Maybe Jeff is really a caterpillar🤷🏻‍♂️.....?

35D31FC3-7CEC-4B84-82F9-FA31F561DA2C.jpeg

Or maybe just likes Jefferson Airplane:

10 hours ago, HarrisBoy334 said:

About loving AU and playing for each other. Every message given by returning players mentioned loving AU and playing with their teammates. And yes using ur brain would connect the two points made by them then and now.

So do you expect a player returning to say they hate the place, the people, etc????     What in the hell else are they suppose to say..   There were disagreements, why is that so difficult to understand?   There are fights in practice at all levels, normally they are reconciled.  That is what happened.   Some times guys just don't like each other or they change and no longer fit the culture, it happens all the time.  Especially at that age.

39 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

"I don't believe you, give me sources."
"I have sources, but I can't tell them to you."
"GET A LOAD OF THIS GUY FLAUNTING HIS SOURCES!"

Worse than a damned horsefly. Just so relentlessly annoying and useless. 

10 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

This IMO..............

cant hang johnny pemberton GIF by Son of Zorn

I’m not sure where the vaping part came from?

(inside sources?) 

Stop getting triggered though. It’s not a good look.

PleasedUnimportantConey-size_restricted.

58 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Wait, what, bong.  yes please.

Reminds me of an old Auburn story.   Roommate and I picked up a gas mask at the  military surplus store.  Made it into a smoking device, talk about a manly hit.  After several gas masks we decided to head downtown to meet some friends.  We get there and they are all looking at us very weird and laughing.   Turns out that the gas mask left tar rings on our faces.  So a tip to all the kids, wash your face after gas mask hits.

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

I’m not sure where the vaping part came from?

(inside sources?) 

Stop getting triggered though. It’s not a good look.

PleasedUnimportantConey-size_restricted.

Same place as the hookah came from.  Jeffy, you don't get me triggered. 

32 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Same place as the hookah came from.

This makes as much as sense as the rest of your hallucinated rumors. fwiw. 

37 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Jeffy, you don't get me triggered. 

Clearly

5 hours ago, auburnphan said:

So do you expect a player returning to say they hate the place, the people, etc????     What in the hell else are they suppose to say..   There were disagreements, why is that so difficult to understand?   There are fights in practice at all levels, normally they are reconciled.  That is what happened.   Some times guys just don't like each other or they change and no longer fit the culture, it happens all the time.  Especially at that age.

Again my point is about the the locker room reportedly being on the brink. Yes when working with people from different walks of life u will have disagreements and fights. But that wasn't the common, normal theme given by the media when discussing this team , the players and the locker room. 

4 minutes ago, HarrisBoy334 said:

Again my point is about the the locker room reportedly being on the brink. Yes when working with people from different walks of life u will have disagreements and fights. But that wasn't the common, normal theme given by the media when discussing this team , the players and the locker room. 

There's still no evidence that I've seen that the locker room wasn't on the brink. Not that I remember it being reported so dramatically. Could be wrong though. 

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

There's still no evidence that I've seen that the locker room wasn't on the brink. Not that I remember it being reported so dramatically. Could be wrong though. 

This was just another I don't like what you saying so I'm going to logically convince you to be a follower

On 1/9/2019 at 1:09 PM, alexava said:

I watched Auburn win games for decades with close to zero production from the offensive side. The defense never quit or made excuses for getting gutted by a truly one dimensional opponent. Especially ranked so high with all goals intact. More recently we have had to outscore opponents to win games. I’ve not seen the offense get frustrated and quit either. You sometimes just get your ass kicked. 

Alabama won a NC with Stallings based on defense and special teams alone.

On 1/9/2019 at 2:51 PM, bigbird said:

No

You do know how "inside" information works, right? Seriously, on any site by any person...it's all 2nd hand and it's seldomly corroborated. So in reality, it's just you choosing not to believe the people here that have real info.  That's cool.  

You told me Cookie Monster didn't have Diabetes!!!!!

On 1/9/2019 at 12:58 PM, DAG said:

Yes, I am waiting for a response to this myself.

Someone's probably already posted this, because the thread grew from nil to mil overnight and, overdue to be off-screen right about now, I don't have time to scan the full thread.  I had to look it up myself.  Interesting.

TOP DEFINITION  (Urban Dictionary)

Any dumb or accidental action that causes an enormous let down, especially if it occurs at a critical time.

The term originates from sports, especially Rugby League, where "Coach Killers" are any dumb, accidental or glory-seeking plays occur which fall short of expectations. This term can be applied to any action which hopes or expectations were high, and one has the ability to adequately complete the task, however, the person manages to make a mistake, resulting in an unimpressive result.

In a Rugby League sense, a coach killer would be when a player, who could easily score by simply touching the ball on the ground, attempts to impress the crowd with a glory seeking dive, which results in the ball being dropped. This is especially true at critical moments of the game, such as when the scores are tied, or when scores are tight. The term originally referred to the player's coach, who, suffering a severe let-down, is metaphorically 'killed' by poorly executed play.

"Did ya get away with it?"

"Nah mate, old mate saw me and dobbed me in. Didn't think he'd do that"

"Bloody coach killer"

On 1/9/2019 at 2:34 PM, McLoofus said:

Image result for fingers in ears gif

That's fabulous!  PLEASE tell me you remember this one....and listen to whom he's not listening to!  GOLD!!!  (I'm not either...he's on ignore  Mind you, for the second time.  I tried.  I gave up.  Took about two days.)

Archived