Locker room dissension

ChltteTiger

On 1/9/2019 at 5:01 PM, ellitor said:
On 1/9/2019 at 8:55 AM, McLoofus said:

I admire you for that and I will try harder to do same.

Trust me @McLoofus. When I first came on here & saw that stuff from that section of our fanbase it drove me crazy. I grew up a Bammer & most of my family are Bams so I never saw much of that POV. It was a shock to the system for sure.

Y'all trying to convince me the REC doesn't have a hand in everything that goes wrong?

Heck, I've even got proof that they're so upset at Auburn's success in equestrian that they're sending in their cronies to help them cheat in that sport as well.

Top secret footage to follow.  It ain't pretty.  Don't say I didn't warn you...

giphy.gif

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Y'all trying to convince me the REC doesn't have a hand in everything that goes wrong?

Heck, I've even got proof that they're so upset at Auburn's success in equestrian that they're sending in their cronies to help them cheat in that sport as well.

Top secret footage to follow.  I ain't pretty.  Don't say I didn't warn you...

giphy.gif

Can he play OT??????

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Top secret footage to follow.  I ain't pretty.  Don't say I didn't warn you...

giphy.gif

Where did you find the footage of Saban and his first career choice after learning he couldn't be one of Santa's elves

5 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I've heard it in the NFL before. Usually it's a guy that is paid 1st-round money and the coach is forced to try to win with him no matter what. 

Not sure why Gus would say that about Stidham. The above obviously doesn't apply. I'll try to withhold judgment of Gus on that but it's a very bad look if true IMO. Reminds me of him blaming Sean for not telling the coaches that he was injured. 

.....when his arm had two elbows

3 hours ago, bigbird said:

Why would you?

FTR, That quote was sent to WDE, Golf, and myself from a very connected person that we speak with. 

I understand the skepticism. However, Just because it isn't widely known, public, or there isn't a link to a private conversation doesn't mean it wasn't said, it wasn't believed, and it wasn't an issue within the team and staff. 

It amazes😂😂 me how long you guys have held onto sources....from the latter Tubs years, Chizik, and now onto Gus. Who the hell is still hanging around Auburn sending Golf emails, texts, etc. I appreciate y’all insight but if you guys were in charge would you be cool with intimate details of this nature being leaked out. And I’m not being rude, I just look at it as Auburn wind Auburn. So it’s cool by me. Maybe you guys are really disguised as big money people or BOT members hanging out on the board dropping dimes.

18 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

It amazes😂😂 me how long you guys have held onto sources....from the latter Tubs years, Chizik, and now onto Gus. Who the hell is still hanging around Auburn

giphy.gif

53 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

It amazes😂😂 me how long you guys have held onto sources....from the latter Tubs years, Chizik, and now onto Gus. Who the hell is still hanging around Auburn sending Golf emails, texts, etc. 

Who said it is just one person the whole time?  For me, it started with a couple players and parents, then a few AD/support staffers, now coaches, analysts, and other HS coaches. 

Link

4 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Who said it is just one person the whole time?  For me, it started with a couple players and parents, then a few AD/support staffers, now coaches, analysts, and other HS coaches. 

Link

I was kidding don’t read it the wrong way.....trust me it was a joke.

2 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

I was kidding don’t read the wrong way.....trust me on that.

No worries, I didn't. 

BTW, the link is for all those that need one to believe things.

56 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

It amazes😂😂 me how long you guys have held onto sources....from the latter Tubs years, Chizik, and now onto Gus. Who the hell is still hanging around Auburn sending Golf emails, texts, etc. I appreciate y’all insight but if you guys were in charge would you be cool with intimate details of this nature being leaked out. And I’m not being rude, I just look at it as Auburn wind Auburn. So it’s cool by me. Maybe you guys are really disguised as big money people or BOT members hanging out on the board dropping dimes.

I know/assume your kidding but you hurt my feelings. j/k.....After over 50 years of being involved/playing Auburn sports I do know a few people......I'll leave at that take it or leave it. No harm no foul

I believe that there is probably an element of truth in most of what gets posted as hearsay on here. The problem is, you can't read into someone's intentions when information gets passed on and you  can't really decipher how many layers of hearsay we are getting. No offense to anyone who brings news to the message board, but it is wise to be skeptical and discerning about most things these days. 

As for Stidham, you could feel that something was off with him, but I can't say just what it was or why.  I liked to blame it on his upcoming wedding. haha I love the fact that players are coming back and that they believe enough in their coach and their teammates to make that decision. Whatever dissention problems there may have been , they must not be as much of an issue now. For that, I am thankful.

Ask @auburnphan and the poster that predicted LSU was in it for Pickens last January if I was the first to give kudos for actually proving they weren’t talking out of their ass. 

I don’t know who Golf knows but he doesn’t go around flaunting his access to sources, so I really don’t care.

5 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

I’m not blaming Stidham at all, it is what it was at the time.  The coach killer thing is new to most people on the board and took me by surprise. I hate to hear it, but I can believe it.  If Stidham had an attitude, it’s up to the coach to get it straight, but it showed itself when his GF tweeted something derogatory toward the offensive scheme IIRC.  I believe the tweet was deleted shortly afterwards.  This leads me to believe it could be true.  The offense was a mess, save the bowl game.

I usually don’t blame players, past or present.

You may be on to something. I remember that tweet and thought there could be some trouble with JS and the offensive coaches after that. If Gus did call JS a coach killer he probably could see that JS wasn't putting in the work and effort he had the previous season. He could tell he was just going thru the motions until he got to the NFL told Chip he's a coach killer and that's the source of the leak back to JS. Thus leading to Chip's departure. And if this was JS attitude I can see it causing problems Just my theory I have no sources or link.

23 minutes ago, kd4au said:

You may be on to something. I remember that tweet and thought there could be some trouble with JS and the offensive coaches after that. If Gus did call JS a coach killer he probably could see that JS wasn't putting in the work and effort he had the previous season. He could tell he was just going thru the motions until he got to the NFL told Chip he's a coach killer and that's the source of the leak back to JS. Thus leading to Chip's departure. And if this was JS attitude I can see it causing problems Just my theory I have no sources or link.

What?! Holy assumption Batman

13 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Add to the fact that Gus called Stidham a "coach killer" didn't help things out. Which Gus was almost on the mark about that. Gus said this after spring ball in confidence and it got back to Stidham. Stidham acted like a little sissy about it. 

Give Gus and the staff a ton of credit here, looks like the team has come back together.  

That's rich coming from Gus right there... Considering he's "success" with QBs. Stidham coming to Auburn was great or else he would be SOL. He still can't manage to get a decent high school quarterback recruit. We're still crossing our fingers on Gatewood. And he can thank his lucky stars Nix's dad went to Auburn. I would be pissed too. Thanks for the support coach! 

14 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Add to the fact that Gus called Stidham a "coach killer" didn't help things out. Which Gus was almost on the mark about that. Gus said this after spring ball in confidence and it got back to Stidham. Stidham acted like a little sissy about it. 

Give Gus and the staff a ton of credit here, looks like the team has come back together.  

Was it a previous coach that told Stidham? 

13 hours ago, auburnphan said:

no offense, but the message being delivered was by hand picked players by the coaches to speak to the media.

My point was the messages given by the players announcing their return for senior seasons matched what was said by players to the media. I've seen players on the past with no draft projections leave because of what was happening in the locker room.

12 hours ago, cole256 said:

What was said that matches up. And no you can always have a brain and use it. If we always went off of direct words we'd be sitting around here like dummies with our mouths open saying what happened we had excellent practices every week and we got better everyday!

About loving AU and playing for each other. Every message given by returning players mentioned loving AU and playing with their teammates. And yes using ur brain would connect the two points made by them then and now.

2 hours ago, AUght2win said:

@Randman5000 this strike you as a guy that's all in? We just lot to Miss freaking State. A specific part of the dissension report was how Jarrett was laughing and totally fine directly following this loss.

I didn't see that. It could be that somebody was telling a dumb joke. He could have sat out the bowl game but didn't. He balled. This dumpster fire of a program isn't Stidhams fault. Just saying.

2 hours ago, HarrisBoy334 said:

About loving AU and playing for each other. Every message given by returning players mentioned loving AU and playing with their teammates. And yes using ur brain would connect the two points made by them then and now.

I don't see how them loving each other means there weren't any problems in the locker room. But it was literally posted on here there were problems. Most teams try to keep things in house so saying just go off the word of players won't ever get you that far....they are still being told what to say and when to say it.

5 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

I don’t know who Golf knows but he doesn’t go around flaunting his access to sources, so I really don’t care.

So do you believe Golf? 

Archived