2019 3* LB Dylan Jordan

Auburn Kev

48 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I like his speed and quickness....I like him..... I think I like the other 2 (brothers and russel, seem to be more polished) better but i wouldnt shun any of the 3.....

I don't necessarily like him over the other 2 but I like Jordan can be a swiss army knife. He appears to have the skill set to play any of our LB positions as well as the Buck if he were to grow into that.

Not sure of the level of competition here. Having deer hunted in this general area for a week each fall for several years I can say that there isn’t much there. Pittsburg is the home of the Pittsburg St. Gorillas though, a Division II powerhouse

1 minute ago, fredst said:

Not sure of the level of competition here. Having deer hunted in this general area for a week each fall for several years I can say that there isn’t much there. Pittsburg is the home of the Pittsburg St. Gorillas though, a Division II powerhouse

Nice. Highest scoring buck you killed? 

7 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Nice. Highest scoring buck you killed? 

I have seen some absolute monsters- the kind that make you start shaking when they come into view. Haven’t killed one of those yet so nothing to brag about. It’s all fair chase archery hunting so it’s a tough deal. But, they look like a different species out there compared to what I see here in N.AL/S.TN. I’ve eaten several tag sandwiches there, lol

Good to see we're spreading out from the usual pipeline. Must be hard getting recruited in Kansas. His bio says he's the #1 LB in the state but he doesn't have too many offers

Auburn's last commit from Kansas is doing ok. One of the top three rookie lineman in the NFL.

Watt was taken out of the game last two games he has gone up against Braden.

I know this guy is not highly rated , but should develop nicely and become a productive player as a RS sophomore or junior. 

5 hours ago, ellitor said:

AU has become a major factor here.

Kansas kid lets have Braden Smith visit him assuming that is allowed.

9 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Wasn't Sullivan (former commit who eventually flipped to Kansas State) from Kansas or am I off?

Off. Tucker, Ga.

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Off. Tucker, Ga.

Ahhhh, I guess I just always associated him with Kansas because of KSU.

13 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Maybe he could just "bump" into him while visiting home. 😁

Isn't that what Saban used to do before they created a rule about it.

Just now, AuburnNTexas said:

Yep

45 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

The rule has always been there for people who don't have a prior relationship w/ a recruit. That is what I was referring to when I said nope even though I didn't say it earlier.

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Maybe he could just "bump" into him while visiting home. 😁

But carefully. I wouldn't want Braden to bump into me. I'd fall down. It would be so embarrassing. 

Auburn offers Kansas LB

Ocz8frtk1ugdf8zay70y

Auburn’s search for more linebackers in the 2019 class has taken the Tigers to Kansas. Dylan Jordan, an outside linebacker from Pittsburg, received an offer from Auburn Tuesday night. The offer came after days of increased interest from Auburn linebackers coach Travis Williams.

“He messaged me and said he heard about me at the (American Football) Coaches Convention,” Jordan said. “He’s been messaging and staying in contact with me and it feels good. I’m definitely happy about Auburn.”

Happy enough that Jordan moved Auburn into his top five with Utah, Kansas State, Nebraska and TCU. An official visit to Auburn could happen in the next 2-3 weeks, but some rescheduling will have to happen first.

“Im going to Utah this weekend and I’m scheduled to go to TCU next weekend (Jan. 18-20), Nebraska the following weekend (Jan. 25-27) and then commit on the 28th,” Jordan said. “It’s really a matter of which school I will have to slide out if I want to visit Auburn.”

Should Jordan visit Auburn, Williams would be a big reason he did.

“Coach T-Will is the real deal,” Jordan said. “I love him and can’t wait to meet him. I know he played at Auburn in the 2000’s and was an All-American as an undersized guy.”

Jordan expects Williams to travel to Kansas next week for an in-home visit. Should Jordan visit Auburn, it would be either the weekend of Jan. 18-20 or Jan. 25-27. He also could postpone his announcement and take a visit Feb. 1-3.

“I plan on committing Jan. 28, but I could wait until National Signing Day (Feb. 6),” Jordan said. “For that to happen, though, my mind will have to change. I want to announce on the 28th. I want to visit three schools and make my decision.”

this is where my bias kicks in...

TCU is so 'clickish' and "upity" there is no way I would choose such a school.   

Nebraska - geez, do you know what the winters and springs are like?  They have plenty of bacon though, but so does Food World.

K State - my daughter lives in Manhatten, KS because of work....and she can't wait to leave.  Enough said.

Utah - well, would you rather play on TV every Saturday, or play in Utah and then call to tell your family when the game is over?

Get developed under T-Will or.....

You get my drift.   If we lose this guy,  color me confused.

1 minute ago, Beaker said:

this is where my bias kicks in...

Nebraska - geez, do you know what the winters and springs are like?  They have plenty of bacon though, but so does Food World.

K State - my daughter lives in Manhatten, KS because of work....and she can't wait to leave.  Enough said.

Utah - well, would you rather play on TV every Saturday, or play in Utah and then call to tell your family when the game is over?

Get developed under T-Will or.....

You get my drift.   If we lose this guy,  color me confused.

Lived in Omaha for over a year its worst then you describe

Why isn't the mad hatter recruiting him? Just a thought Miles is a defensive minded coach. I guess it shouldn't matter we need LB'ers.

1 hour ago, kd4au said:

Why isn't the mad hatter recruiting him?

He is. Just doesn't look like they are a factor right now because....well Kansas.

2 hours ago, Beaker said:

Lol, where does this come from? Spent time there?

Archived