2019 3* LB Dylan Jordan

Auburn Kev

15 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Lived in Omaha for over a year its worst then you describe

Great place for a little kid. Would shoot myself if I lived there as an adult I think. 

On 1/9/2019 at 6:45 PM, fredst said:

Lol, where does this come from? Spent time there?

yeah, I live just down the road.   I have been to a couple of their games.  Got a nice feeling personally.    My son had a teammate that was offered, so they visited and had the clickish impression.  He ended up at CU.  

Both my kids visited TCU and my daughter had a 50% scholly there.   She chose elsewhere.  Felt it was pretty 'upity'.  

Some people like that vibe.   Some don't.  

1 hour ago, Beaker said:

yeah, I live just down the road.   I have been to a couple of their games.  Got a nice feeling personally.    My son had a teammate that was offered, so they visited and had the clickish impression.  He ended up at CU.  

Both my kids visited TCU and my daughter had a 50% scholly there.   She chose elsewhere.  Felt it was pretty 'upity'.  

Some people like that vibe.   Some don't.  

Ok, cool. Was just curious. I guess it’s not for everyone. My daughter goes there and it feels kind of like Auburn to me when I’m on the campus- pretty friendly and laid back. “Uppity” is what I feel at Vandy, Duke, and hell, even Ole Miss, lol. My daughter is a little reserved but found a good group of friends pretty quickly from all points US.- maybe she got lucky to find the right group. 🍻Cheers!

50 minutes ago, The Plainsman said:

That Utah offer is a good one.  I like how they play D and pretty much got to see them play every weekend LY on the Tube.  Can’t go to bed at 7:30pm though...  🤔

We have got to talk about how cold it is in Utah during fall, especially if he is trying to get away from cold weather where he lives now.  Push the Southern climate.

3 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

We have got to talk about how cold it is in Utah during fall, especially if he is trying to get away from cold weather where he lives now.  Push the Southern climate.

& get him out of here just before the cold front hits AU Sunday.

33 minutes ago, ellitor said:

& get him out of here just before the cold front hits AU Sunday.

True….but living in Kansas I expect he knows what "real" cold is like....I doubt Alabama cold will scare him off...:)

8 hours ago, AuburnTaco said:

Well according to his twitter he will be at TCU so....

That's just a 12 hour drive to Auburn. LOL

The Doc predicts he will sign with Auburn & commit on the 28th. How often do you get a chance to play for an SEC school and one capable of winning a conference and NC here and there. Heck if Clemson can do, then why can't we?

9 hours ago, doc4aday said:

The Doc predicts he will sign with Auburn & commit on the 28th. How often do you get a chance to play for an SEC school and one capable of winning a conference and NC here and there. Heck if Clemson can do, then why can't we?

If he commits on the 28th it likely won’t be Auburn. He probably will not be able to visit Auburn before the first weekend in February.

6 hours ago, ellitor said:

If he commits on the 28th it likely won’t be Auburn. He probably will not be able to visit Auburn before the first weekend in February.

how do you like our chances with him?

I read the TCU football page and it sounds like he likes TCU a lot. The key may be Luper, if he comes to Auburn there is a pretty good chance

we could get a visit and possibly (51%) sign him. 

7 hours ago, Roos said:

I read the TCU football page and it sounds like he likes TCU a lot. The key may be Luper, if he comes to Auburn there is a pretty good chance

we could get a visit and possibly (51%) sign him. 

Luper is not coming to AU.

Well we probably did not have much of a chance with him anyway, you were right in saying he is/was a longshot. 

he certainly would be a great addition

thanks E 

Archived