Jalen hurts transferring

AuburnTiger4Life

15 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

I’ve seen Florida State mentioned. I agree he probably wouldn’t do well with Oklahoma. 

I don't understand why people don't think Hurts wouldn't be great at OU. Riley is an offensive genius and has produced back to back Heisman winners. Listen, I cannot stand Alabama but I feel sorry for Hurts. The kid is a hell of a player and I feel like people are doing him a massive discredit because Tua took over as starter. He might not have an incredibly massive arm, but he's about as strong at managing a game as you'll find and he's got the legs to keep defenses honest. Pair him with Riley against the pathetic defenses that OU faces and I think he'd absolutely light it up.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

WOW.  Things are shaking up in Turdistan.....

Alabama fans are actually saying “ok... what the heck is going on”. Never seen them like that before 

1 hour ago, BigSammyK said:

I don't understand why people don't think Hurts wouldn't be great at OU. Riley is an offensive genius and has produced back to back Heisman winners. Listen, I cannot stand Alabama but I feel sorry for Hurts. The kid is a hell of a player and I feel like people are doing him a massive discredit because Tua took over as starter. He might not have an incredibly massive arm, but he's about as strong at managing a game as you'll find and he's got the legs to keep defenses honest. Pair him with Riley against the pathetic defenses that OU faces and I think he'd absolutely light it up.

I would have been happy with the prospect of him transferring last year to AU (as a GT, if possible) because he certainly fits the Gus offense better than Stids.  But this year, God bless him & I hope he finds an excellent match for his talent, I don't want any QB transfer to AU this year.  I want Joey G to don a cape.  ...or Bo Nix to be the wunderkind many think he will be.

Just now, fortworthtiger said:

I think so, too.

Way better than following Locksley....who did not play him much this past year. . 

4 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

I don't want any QB transfer to AU this year.  I want Joey G to don a cape.  ...or Bo Nix to be the wunderkind many think he will be.

I agree. Gus needs to go with those who he has recruited instead of always searching for transfer. Why waste a scolly on a QB if he is always going to be looking for a transfer. Develop the ones that you recruit Gus!

18 minutes ago, cctiger said:

I agree. Gus needs to go with those who he has recruited instead of always searching for transfer. Why waste a scolly on a QB if he is always going to be looking for a transfer. Develop the ones that you recruit Gus!

Especially for the next couple seasons...  I may be petty here but I feel like that teacher who says "Show your work.  Don't use a calculator.  Prove your theory before taking the shortcuts".

6 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

Alabama fans are actually saying “ok... what the heck is going on”. Never seen them like that before 

I have no connections whatsoever however I did read somewhere that cracks are starting to form at UAT. It sounds like all of the 5 star egos are starting to fester. It also sounded like Kirby was the glue that held everything together. The players loved him but aren’t too fond of their new D coach.

6 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

What is different about this offseason than the previous other than N.C. game results though? Enos and Lockslei got promotions. And players declared. 

43 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

What is different about this offseason than the previous other than N.C. game results though? Enos and Lockslei got promotions. And players declared. 

This is true, but my point was, I’m seeing reactions from Alabama fans different from those I have seen in the past.

50 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

4or 5 offensive coaches are leaving. Maybe some defensive too. Not exactly panic news but some were using coaches turnover to excuse this asswhoopin they just took. So I’m not saying it’s huge but it has some concerned.

9 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

This is true, but my point was, I’m seeing reactions from Alabama fans different from those I have seen in the past.

Did some research apparently enos was in line for OC at Bama.

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

OL coach leaving also and think there was another.  And promotions or whatever, turning over the worker bees of your coaching staff every year or two is gonna catch up with a HC.   

43 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Oh,not much research needed. It was a given.

50 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

That’s what seems to be freaking some people out on their end

2 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

That’s what seems to be freaking some people out on their end

With good reason....Miami and Manny..?  .Enos has a tough job ahead.

SO is there a deadline for him to declare the winner of his "personal services" auction?        Feb, start of the next semester or what?  

Archived