Men vs. Ole Miss game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well ..that was really ugly.   Did we get any defensive rebounds?   or any offensive RBs either for that matter.  Getting killed inside. 

This is the kind of play we’ll get from everyone this year. Ole Miss is playing on momentum and giving great effort. We’re just gonna get this from everyone. We have to be able to keep our cool. 

We are EXPOSED.

We are soft. 

We are not a strong rebounding team. 

We seem to have little offensive identity. 

We don't shoot the 3 near well enough to be running CBP's offense.

We miss Heron big time.

Well...we were a 2nd half team last year. But this team doesn't seem to have the same toughness. 

Jeez our halfcourt O is absolutely atrocious. Been like that all season. Last year we passed the ball soo much better

Our defense has kept us in games this year despite poor O. We will need to turn our D around in a hurry if we wanna keep this in front of us. 

1 minute ago, doverstutts said:

NIT here we come

that's completely ridiculous after 20 minutes of basketball. 

Was hoping we had a earned some calls from the Refs with respect for last years championship.  Seems quite the opposite.

Harper is being met at the top and being cut off without having getting the offense started.  They need to either come out and start farther out or Harper needs to press quicker.  Defensively we stink and look like we are in quicksand

Just now, AUTigersfan89 said:

We really need to work on different strategies to get the ball inside. We also have to figure out how to use Okeke better.

We have but Wiley, amac and Okeke are getting pushed around

the refs are letting it go inside

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Just woke up, I can assume from the score that there’s probably still seats in the stadium 

Worth watching in there or should I save my time? 

You're the mojo change we need right now. Watch 😉

Just now, doverstutts said:

evidently you ain't paying attention or don't know what you're looking at

Evidently you don't understand basketball is not football and has  a lot longer season

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Just woke up, I can assume from the score that there’s probably still seats in the stadium 

Worth watching in there or should I save my time? 

you don't want to see this garbage....go back to sleep, it'll do you a lot more good than seeing this

4 minutes ago, KolchakAU85 said:

We are EXPOSED.

We are soft. 

We are not a strong rebounding team. 

We seem to have little offensive identity. 

We don't shoot the 3 near well enough to be running CBP's offense.

We miss Heron big time.

We haven’t played in two weeks there is a thread on this and I haven’t seen you on the board for a long time. Don’t come on here just to bring gloom and doom. 

Let's see what happens in the second half.   That lead can be gone in less than a couple of minutes

Archived