Men vs. Ole Miss game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, auburntiger1987 said:

I get it’s on the road. Has nothing to do with blatantly calling the game incorrectly 

Those kind of calls go that way all the time. Just got to play our game and we will be fine. 

JtH2N8u.png

LOL. Get  a load of the guy that’s never seen a CBB road game before. 

Just now, around4ever said:

Doughty having a bad case of brick hands tonight. 

Doughty needs to be more assertive on offense. The quick pass back to Harper instead of taking a wide open shot or trying to drive was a perfect example of that. He got rid of that ball quicker than I've ever seen.

Just now, AUDub said:

JtH2N8u.png

LOL. Get  a load of the guy that’s never seen a CBB road game before. 

Dude don’t quote me and be an ass. I haven’t done anything disrespectful to you. I’ve watched and played plenty of basketball so just because I disagree with you doesn’t give you the right to be a child. I’m not the only one annoyed with and disagreeing with how the game has been called 

There are times we are getting good shots and then other times we aren't getting or taking good shots.    Tigers trail 21-14.

Just now, WarTiger said:

There are times we are getting good shots and then other times we aren't getting or taking good shots.    Tigers trail 21-14.

We are completely frantic right now

Just now, mustache eagle said:

We’re getting out rebounded by 9 boards already!!!

Yeah.  Surprising.  Pearl was mad at Wiley in that last huddle.

8 minutes ago, auburntiger1987 said:

Dude don’t quote me and be an ass. I haven’t done anything disrespectful to you. I’ve watched and played plenty of basketball so just because I disagree with you doesn’t give you the right to be a child. I’m not the only one annoyed with and disagreeing with how the game has been called 

You disliked my post, hence the pic, dude. That’s plenty disrespectful to warrant me making fun of you. 

Getting screwed on the road by the refs is a fact of life in basketball. The sooner you get used to it, the better. 

Archived