‘Heaven Itself Is Gonna Have A Wall’

homersapien

Will the insanity ever end?

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/preacher-robert-jeffress-border-wall-trump_us_5c3640d2e4b00c33ab5f394b

Evangelical Pastor Defends Trump’s Border Plan: ‘Heaven Itself Is Gonna Have A Wall’

Robert Jeffress cited the Bible on “Fox & Friends” to support the president’s plans for a border wall — but not all Christians agree.

9 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Evangelical Pastor Defends Trump’s Border Plan: ‘Heaven Itself Is Gonna Have A Wall’

Why would you have pearly gates and no wall Brother Homer? you are acting like a complete moron again.

3 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Why would you have pearly gates and no wall Brother Homer? you are acting like a complete moron again.

Well, I have to admit, that's a good point.  

I figure it's sort of like the Arc de Triumph or the Brandenburg gate, since you asked. :rolleyes: 

(What's "pearly" anyway?)

i don't think comparing the USA to heaven is a good look. 

Is it because the topic is so old and ongoing that no one even tries using common sense reasons for a wall anymore? 

39 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

i don't think comparing the USA to heaven is a good look. 

Is it because the topic is so old and ongoing that no one even tries using common sense reasons for a wall anymore? 

I can totally support "common sense" when applied to border security.  Wasting money on a physical wall as the default solution for the entire border does not qualify.

Trump has doubled down on a political gimmick - a meme - and it has run up against reality. 

13 hours ago, homersapien said:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/preacher-robert-jeffress-border-wall-trump_us_5c3640d2e4b00c33ab5f394b

Robert Jeffress cited the Bible on “Fox & Friends” to support the president’s plans for a border wall — but not all Christians agree.

Insanity? You mean the Democrat’s opposition to the wall?

1 hour ago, PUB78 said:

Insanity? You mean the Democrat’s opposition to the wall?

It's not just Democrats, most of the country opposes the wall. 

(Have you heard that Mexico isn't going to pay for it?)

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

It's not just Democrats, most of the country opposes the wall. 

(Have you heard that Mexico isn't going to pay for it?)

Trump can give them the $ and let them build it on their side of the Rio Grande.

On 1/9/2019 at 9:04 PM, homersapien said:

I missed this during the other theology related discussion.  This is pretty funny.  "Heaben gon hab a datgum wawl so I damn sho beleeb murica shud hab one to."

Archived