Prayers Needed

AUMASTERS

In 1999 at the age of 36 my wife was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer, thanks to a great God and some good Dr's. at UAB she was cancer free until 21016 when the cancer showed back up. This time they cut another portion of opposite lung after removing 1/3 the 1st time, again cancer free until October of  2018. The 3rd time they decided to use radiosurgery for 3 treatments and it seemed to work again but a week and a half ago she was put in the hospital with double pneumonia (without having 2 whole lungs); Monday we were informed that there is nothing that can be done for her and they sent us home with Hospice to live out he remaining days/months. As a believer I know if God wants her to live he can do so , there are many examples in the Bible, and in our population today; but if he chooses to take her please pray for comfort and peace ( I know where she is going so it makes it a little easier although it is still hard).  

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So sorry to hear this.  May God lift you up as well and give you the strength you need to be the comfort for her.  Prayers for the family. 

Prayers sent up.  I will forward this to my pastor for prayers.

God Bless,

Doc

I am sure you already know this. Also, know that we are praying...

Isaiah 53:5 —

"He took up our pain and bore our suffering, yet we considered Him punished by God, stricken by Him and afflicted. But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on Him, and by His wounds, we are healed.”

Warm thoughts and prayers for your wife and family.....have comfort knowing you have the whole AUFamily supporting you.... 

God, please watch over this precious and strong woman and place Your healing hand upon her.  I pray for comfort and peace for your family. We are here to support you.  Please keep us posted. 

The Hospice people are a great resource in times like this.  This is always a hard decision but they will give compassionate and gentle care. .

Sending prayers and condolences to AUMaster and his family.....sometimes we think our sports are so important but it's situations like this that wake us up to the realities of life..  

Praying right now brother for peace for you and strength and healing for her!

56 minutes ago, AUMASTERS said:

In 1999 at the age of 36 my wife was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer, thanks to a great God and some good Dr's. at UAB she was cancer free until 21016 when the cancer showed back up. This time they cut another portion of opposite lung after removing 1/3 the 1st time, again cancer free until October of  2018. The 3rd time they decided to use radiosurgery for 3 treatments and it seemed to work again but a week and a half ago she was put in the hospital with double pneumonia (without having 2 whole lungs); Monday we were informed that there is nothing that can be done for her and they sent us home with Hospice to live out he remaining days/months. As a believer I know if God wants her to live he can do so , there are many examples in the Bible, and in our population today; but if he chooses to take her please pray for comfort and peace ( I know where she is going so it makes it a little easier although it is still hard).  

Many prayers to you and your family from mine. The man upstairs can do some pretty incredible stuff!

1 hour ago, AUMASTERS said:

Oh, MASTERS!  Prayers rising right now.  Asking God's peace to surround you and fill you both inside and out.  I join you as a believer, believing and asking for a physical miracle this side of Heaven.  I am so glad that you have us on it standing in the gap with you.  We serve a mighty God Whose ways are completely mysterious.  Every person's cancer journey is unique.  My father was healed in Heaven; countless friends I know have been healed on earth.  Hospice with Daddy was an absolute Godsend, especially as his young nurse turned out to be from Clarksville, Tennessee, his hometown, though she served in Auburn at the time.  At any rate, we love you and stand with you.  I love these verses for times such as these:  Psalm 139 (simply all of it), Isaiah 26:3, Philippians 1:6.  Please keep us posted and let her know we care and are praying.  

You are in our prayers.  May the LORD bless you both with His strength and the peace of God which transcends all understanding.   

Of course we will pray for your wife and for you.  Thank you for the opportunity.  Stay strong and keep you eyes on the Cross.

Praying for your family.

So sorry to read this. You seem to already have a very strong foundation and you know where your blessings come from. I pray strength to you and your lovely wife. 

Archived