Prayers Needed

AUMASTERS

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

At 56 years of age my lovely wife went to be with the Lord yesterday; she battled cancer for 20 years but her fight on earth is over. I thank God for the 25 years he gave us together and I know she is in a much better place right now than we are but it is still hard. Please pray for our family during this time ; she was trying so hard to make it to our adopted son's Graduation in May  (please pray for him that he might feel her presence and know that she was there with him).

My sincere condolences, my friend.  She is in a better place but it is still hard on the family she loved.  Know that I and many others are lifting Prayers for you and the family.  If you need anything, I am here. 

Isaiah 41:10  “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”.   So sorry for your loss. Prayers for peace and comfort for you and your family. 

Masters, so sorry for your loss. Prayers you and your family. May The Lord's blessings of peace and comfort be upon you.

May the Lord comfort you and your family. Prayers sent.

So sorry for your loss. Praying for peace and comfort that only God can give. I have been in your place. Take it one day at a time. “His grace is sufficient”

I am very sorry for your loss. May God, your family and friends comfort you.

2 hours ago, AUMASTERS said:

At 56 years of age my lovely wife went to be with the Lord yesterday; she battled cancer for 20 years but her fight on earth is over. I thank God for the 25 years he gave us together and I know she is in a much better place right now than we are but it is still hard. Please pray for our family during this time ; she was trying so hard to make it to our adopted son's Graduation in May  (please pray for him that he might feel her presence and know that she was there with him).

I am so sorry. There are no words that could possibly begin to assuage you or your family's pain. The Lord's promise to meet her again is the greatest comfort that I can offer. Praying for y'all's peace and strength.

Archived