Prayers Needed

AUMASTERS

Masters, HE is The Great Physician. He loves Us all so very much. I pray for healing according to His perfect Will. I pray that His Holy Spirit will be with you and your Bride in such a strong way that it will be overwhelming. My Wife and I will continue in prayer my Brother. 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sincere hopes for as much comfort and peace as possible for your wife and your entire family. 

Indulge the opportunities you get to be weak so that your strength is there when you need it. 

Sending love your way. 

Praying for your wife, you and your family. 

I’m so sorry to hear this. I hope and pray it’s in God’s plan for her to have many more days here on Earth with you and that He will heal her. Praying for peace as only He can give.

Prayers for comfort, peace, and healing for your wife and family this morning. God's will be done.

13 hours ago, AUMASTERS said:

In 1999 at the age of 36 my wife was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer, thanks to a great God and some good Dr's. at UAB she was cancer free until 21016 when the cancer showed back up. This time they cut another portion of opposite lung after removing 1/3 the 1st time, again cancer free until October of  2018. The 3rd time they decided to use radiosurgery for 3 treatments and it seemed to work again but a week and a half ago she was put in the hospital with double pneumonia (without having 2 whole lungs); Monday we were informed that there is nothing that can be done for her and they sent us home with Hospice to live out he remaining days/months. As a believer I know if God wants her to live he can do so , there are many examples in the Bible, and in our population today; but if he chooses to take her please pray for comfort and peace ( I know where she is going so it makes it a little easier although it is still hard).  

Your beloved wife knows the Lord. That must be a great comfort during this very sad time. God bless you and your family!

This breaks my heart. We're all in your corner and are here when you need strength and uplifting. May God provide you all with the comfort of peace in these difficult days.

15 hours ago, AUMASTERS said:

In 1999 at the age of 36 my wife was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer, thanks to a great God and some good Dr's. at UAB she was cancer free until 21016 when the cancer showed back up. This time they cut another portion of opposite lung after removing 1/3 the 1st time, again cancer free until October of  2018. The 3rd time they decided to use radiosurgery for 3 treatments and it seemed to work again but a week and a half ago she was put in the hospital with double pneumonia (without having 2 whole lungs); Monday we were informed that there is nothing that can be done for her and they sent us home with Hospice to live out he remaining days/months. As a believer I know if God wants her to live he can do so , there are many examples in the Bible, and in our population today; but if he chooses to take her please pray for comfort and peace ( I know where she is going so it makes it a little easier although it is still hard).  

Will definitely pray.  So sorry to hear this.

Many many prayers sent to you and your wife.  Just lost a friend on Christmas from some Fibrosis in her lungs that you get from using cleaners and such on dialysis machines.  She was a Dialysis RN for 30+ years.

Archived