Prayers Needed

AUMASTERS

My heart goes out to you and your family. Please know you have my prayers for God's healing if he so decides or for the peace that you will get knowing that she will be joining our Lord where you will join her in the future.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, AUMASTERS said:

In 1999 at the age of 36 my wife was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer, thanks to a great God and some good Dr's. at UAB she was cancer free until 21016 when the cancer showed back up. This time they cut another portion of opposite lung after removing 1/3 the 1st time, again cancer free until October of  2018. The 3rd time they decided to use radiosurgery for 3 treatments and it seemed to work again but a week and a half ago she was put in the hospital with double pneumonia (without having 2 whole lungs); Monday we were informed that there is nothing that can be done for her and they sent us home with Hospice to live out he remaining days/months. As a believer I know if God wants her to live he can do so , there are many examples in the Bible, and in our population today; but if he chooses to take her please pray for comfort and peace ( I know where she is going so it makes it a little easier although it is still hard).  

You KNOW that you and your lovely wife and whole family have my prayers!!!

I can't imagine what you're going through as I've said before that I'm glad it's ME and not any of my loved ones who were stricken.  But, I feel for them as I feel for you!

I'm so glad to know y'all are putting your trust in our Lord & Savior as that is the best thing you can do for comfort and support.  Prayers are lifting up as I type and I can only say God bless you!!!

The good news is your faith.  I told my pastor the same thing.  I'm not worried about me not making it as that simply means my race is WON and I will be with Him.  I'm glad she feels the same strength but I pray for your comfort & peace as well.

I hope I've come across as comforting.  This AUFAMILY has meant so much to me and my family and I hope you feel the same comforts.

God bless you all!

Nathan

My family will be praying for you and your family. It is a difficult time I am sure, but through the belief in God all things are possible. 

God bless you both. 

I ran out of likes before I got through reading each post, but I just want you to know that our family thanks you for the kind words of encouragement & especially the prayers. Just want you to know that she ate better today & as bad as she hates the bi-pap (she is claustrophobic), she has been on it a couple of times today; she is determined to see our adopted son graduate from High School in May (we have raised him since he was a baby and all of our other children are grown). We have prayers lifted all over the U.S.A and we appreciate each one ; The prayer of the righteous is Powerful & Effective. We trust it is in His hands , and have seen many miracles on this site over the years (Maverick, AUEngineering, and soon to be 72). Thanks again- The Masters. 

@AUMASTERS

I hope this is okay.  My daily Bible verse came up this morning and I immediately thought of you and your wife.   I hope this brings comfort.

Psalm 130:5

"I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits, and in HIS word I put my hope."

May God bless you all!

praying with you and lets hope they bring a great outcome or at least a lot of comort in your times of trouble.

Praying for you and your family! I am so sorry and hope God gives you and your wife peace and comfort.

Do you have family/friends support nearby? If so, it always makes difficult times like these a little easier to bear.

I wouldn't even begin to know how to deal with the situation you and your family are going through. I have prayed and God knows what is best but I have found trusting in Him will hopefully bring you peace.

Fair winds and following seas! I’m sure if you need anything you know to ask. 

On 1/12/2019 at 10:15 AM, AUsince72 said:

@AUMASTERS

I hope this is okay.  My daily Bible verse came up this morning and I immediately thought of you and your wife.   I hope this brings comfort.

Psalm 130:5

"I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits, and in HIS word I put my hope."

May God bless you all!

Thank You for taking time to pray for us with all that you are going through; our family prays for yours everyday as well, and we continue to hope for 2 miracles.

On 1/12/2019 at 11:42 AM, PUB78 said:

Praying for you and your family! I am so sorry and hope God gives you and your wife peace and comfort.

Do you have family/friends support nearby? If so, it always makes difficult times like these a little easier to bear.

My brothers & sisters all live up north (Chicago, Michigan, and Iowa), but all of our children are within an hour of us and my parents live within 30 minutes from us as well. Our church family is also 30 minutes away and you talking about a church that is the hands & feet of Christ, it is them.

On 1/12/2019 at 6:54 PM, milehighfan said:

I wouldn't even begin to know how to deal with the situation you and your family are going through. I have prayed and God knows what is best but I have found trusting in Him will hopefully bring you peace.

We didn't know how to begin to deal with it either, but we knew that it started with prayers to & trust to the Lord above. We are serving her the best we can at home & certainly Hospice has been a big help; we have had so much food brought to the house in the last week, I had to let people know to spread it out a little (we don't want to waste what we are given).  My wife got in the bath today with some help & has been eating a little better; company wears her out but she has been willing to see about everyone; only a few have we had to tell to make it at a different time. My Sister-in Law, and my Step-Daughter have watche dher on days that I have to work & my employer has helped me out as well. Things really couldn't have gone any better for the circumstances. Continue to pray for a miracle & strength for us as a family to encourage, serve, and be the strongest that we can be in how many more days, months , or years she may have. 

Archived