Proud's reading comprehension deficiencies

TitanTiger

19 hours ago, AUDub said:

Proud never misses an opportunity to point out when he has somebody on ignore. 

And he never misses an opportunity to ignore someone whom he can't best in an argument.

EDITED TO ADD:  THIS THREAD WAS SPLIT OFF FROM A MORE SERIOUS TOPIC IN THE REGULAR POLITICS FORUM.

1 minute ago, Proud Tiger said:

And some will just never admit it when they lose.

When you are the opposition, it basically happens as often as a Haley's Comet fly-by.  Or you've managed to win such a quibbling side point no one cared about, it isn't worth acknowledging.

You just violated your rule that opinions aren't allowed

Never said that.  Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit though, so I'm not shocked you'd misapply what was actually said to make some idiotic attempt at a point.

and in typical form carry on a silly discussion far removed from the OP. And I violated my resolution to ignore you for the most part. Carry on.

Yep.

3 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Yes you did.

I was fully aware of which thread you failed to comprehend.  That's not what it said.  It's been a consistent and ongoing problem for you.

Just now, Proud Tiger said:

Typical example of you not being able to admit when you are wrong and then try to rationalize it and get nasty. It's not me who has a reading comprehension problem.. The title of that thread started by you is very clear.

When I'm wrong, I admit it.  But I'm not wrong.  You need to reread what I posted and stop mischaracterizing it.

OK Burger King

Yeah, run off with cutesy remarks when you can't back up dumb stuff you say.  If you're going to persist in saying I said something I clearly didn't, you need to point it out in detail.  Show me in the thread you linked where I said opinions weren't allowed or admit you're talking out your ass.

Just now, Proud Tiger said:

At least I'm cutesy and not nasty as you often are. Read the title of the thread I linked.......started by YOU.

Read the post.  I know what I said.  I explained what I was talking about.  Stop being a moron.

What does the title say genius?

What it doesn't say is "opinions aren't allowed."

And the post explains what the title means.  Get a clue.

4 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

You can always say something then try to explain what it means. Go do something productive and have a good day

I didn't try.  I actually did just that.  I used a popular phrase ("I'm entitled to my opinion") and expounded in excellent detail on why that is not necessarily true.  What I did not say, nor even imply, was that opinions are not allowed.

36 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Then at best the title of your thread is misleading.

Only for people with reading comprehension issues.  Even the thread title by itself doesn't say an opinion isn't allowed.

And pretty childish on your part to start a personal thread. A new low for you.

I split it off from a thread in the more serious forum to keep that one on track.  Spare me your usual butthurt over nothing.

You still refuse to admit that the title of your thread EXPLICITY is entitled " No  you are not entitled to your opinion." Everyone can see that. If that's not what you mean change it but quit denying you said it. I'm sure others would appreciate an end to this silliness and continue it in PMs if you care to, as you often advise others to do. I'm certainly thru with it here.

I fully admit what the title is.  What I refuse to bow to is your idiotic and senseless interpretation of it.

If you're going to make a public statement about what I said, you're going to either back it up publicly or admit you goofed.  So far you've failed on the former.  You should probably try the latter.

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

In typical fashion, when he gets dunked on, he takes his ball and goes home claiming victory.

Yeah well that’s YOUR opinion. Now I have to go jet ski off a waterfall in the Bahamas. Have a great weekend. 

36 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Yeah well that’s YOUR opinion. Now I have to go jet ski off a waterfall in the Bahamas. Have a great weekend. 

He'll keep on yapping about it to others, but never address the fact that he can't understand simple English.  Might even fire off his umpteenth message to stoic or RuninRed asking me to be removed as moderator because I'm so unfair. It's his way...argue til he's blue in the face over something wrong and stupid, then accuse you of being mean or some other nonsense and claim that's why he's dropping the subject.

2 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I won't say what I think you are Exhibit A for. How long will you go on on before you can let it go?

Did someone put a gun to your head and force you to keep stubbornly backing a completely nonsensical position?

2 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Answer......nope. My question now......how long will you continue this childish thread? If it were any other two posters you would have long ago told them to take it to PMs.

You can stop replying at any moment.  I'm glad we've come to an understanding that I never said opinions aren't allowed and you've realized the silliness of trying to argue such.  

3 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I long ago realized the foolishness of having a decent discussion with you. My bad for doing it this time in spite of advice from others not to. Go do something constructive like spending time with your family or going to see Auburn vs. Ga today like I am.

You can have decent discussions with me anytime you want.  I'm totally up for it.  I welcome it in fact.  But what I will not do is let you mischaracterize my words and put out there that I have said or implied something that I clearly did not.  This rabbit trail was of your own doing because you're stubborn and make ridiculous arguments.

We're done here.

Archived