Did Alabama just hire Sark back?

gr82b4au

Lots reporting it...and as OC?

Is this sentence funny to anyone other than me?

"Sarkisian served as Alabama’s offensive coordinator during the 2017 national championship game where the Crimson Tide lost 35-31 to Clemson."

Or is this one funnier?

"Sarkisian was promoted to the Alabama OC job to replace Lane Kiffin at the end of the 2016 season. He got a head start in the 35-31 national title game loss to Clemson, then left for the offensive coordinator job with the Atlanta Falcons the following month."

Image result for humor everywhere meme

3 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Lots reporting it...and as OC?

Is this sentence funny to anyone other than me?

"Sarkisian served as Alabama’s offensive coordinator during the 2017 national championship game where the Crimson Tide lost 35-31 to Clemson."

Well that is a lot closer than 44-16. Baby steps. :)

2 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Well that is a lot closer than 44-16. Baby steps. :)

Image result for baby steps gif

This is shocking.  I thought the separation before was bloody, so to speak.  Saint Nick is having trouble keeping assistants.  Maybe this is the beginning of cracks forming in the foundation of the Great One's process.  Not saying it will happen this year or next, but we may be witnessing the beginning of the end.

On 1/12/2019 at 9:36 PM, saminbama said:

This is shocking.  I thought the separation before was bloody, so to speak.  Saint Nick is having trouble keeping assistants.  Maybe this is the beginning of cracks forming in the foundation of the Great One's process.  Not saying it will happen this year or next, but we may be witnessing the beginning of the end.

Prayer sent!  

College football desperately needs the beginning of the end to commence.

1 hour ago, eibua12 said:

Apparently Sark turned down the OC job for the Arizona Cardinals to take the Bama job,  discuss...

Wow.....maybe his  fairly recent sobriety has something to do with it?

13 hours ago, eibua12 said:

Apparently Sark turned down the OC job for the Arizona Cardinals to take the Bama job,  discuss...

Don't know if that is good or bad but Sark was a mess his first time at bama. This looks like desperation an Nicks part. 

13 hours ago, eibua12 said:

Maybe he's not optimistic for CKK's tenure there whereas the bama job offers more security. Or maybe he doesn't want to work for another OC?

12 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

Wow.....maybe his  fairly recent sobriety has something to do with it?

The last thing a guy with a drinking problems needs is to be involved with the mess the Cardinals will be the next few seasons.  Sark is just the latest coach to attempt to rehab his coaching reputation at uat.  Wouldn't surprise me if coaches are soon paying for the privilege of attending the NSCFCWCCGAWWLTDOSGT. 

15 minutes ago, AURealist said:

The last thing a guy with a drinking problems needs is to be involved with the mess the Cardinals will be the next few seasons.  Sark is just the latest coach to attempt to rehab his coaching reputation at uat.  Wouldn't surprise me if coaches are soon paying for the privilege of attending the NSCFCWCCGAWWLTDOSGT. 

Nick Saban Center for Coaches Who Can't Coach Good and Who Want [to] Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too?

2 hours ago, AURealist said:

Wouldn't surprise me if coaches are soon paying for the privilege of attending the NSCFCWCCGAWWLTDOSGT. 

Currently, it's all the coaches' former employers who are paying the tab, and a whole lot more.

Archived