Men vs. Texas A&M game thread

WarTiger

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

I KNOW I KNOW I am a broken record and say this every game but I really really miss Davion Mitchell. Backup PG is the weakest part of our rotation and team.

You and me both brother.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AU shooting ...cold.....but steals are keeping things close..

Just now, KolchakAU85 said:

Mac 3 for 3 from 3.

ON THE ROAD TO BOOT! In a arena we have NEVER won in and honestly got skull drugged the past few times we have played here. Great sign!!!

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Are we finally seeing the Mac from last year?

Let's hope that Mac's hot 3 streak doesn't inspire Spencer.

Keep shooting, Mac... they wanna keep giving it to him. They must have forgotten he was drilling them last year

We're just plain and simply better with Mac over Wiley.  I'd love to see them both in the game together sometimes.

Just now, KolchakAU85 said:

We're just plain and simply better with Mac over Wiley.  I'd love to see them both in the game together sometimes.

i LIKE THE Mac/Horace combo

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

Keep shooting, Mac... they wanna keep giving it to him. They must have forgotten he was drilling them last year

I am glad he is making them but I have never been less confident when a "shooter" takes a three. It just does not look right! I think our best team though is when Mac is at the 5. He just meshes and fits better in there more than Wiley.

1 minute ago, KolchakAU85 said:

hahaha JINX BROTHER! We said the same thing at basically the same time! lol. I agree. He makes us a lot more dangerous and harder to defend.

I agree with Dakich. Not a foul on Samir. Dude stuck his leg out. BS call.

Archived