Men vs. Texas A&M game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FINAL.  Tigers win on the road over Texas A&M   85-66.  I'll take that every day.   Good game Tigers.   WAR EAGLE!!!

Very nice ...after aggies beat bama, I was expecting a really tough game.....they did not ever seem to be into the game...even when we got off to a slow start.  

UK in Auburn....ought to be a fantastic game for those able to get tickets...

I did not get to watch it.  Disparity in free throws due to home court ( and the Bruce Pearl hate there seems to be by the refs)or inside presence and lack of aggressive guard.play?  Also Purifoy, did he play at all again or not?  And if not, i wonder if now we have a problem with him and Bruce.

9 minutes ago, lost said:

I did not get to watch it.  Disparity in free throws due to home court ( and the Bruce Pearl hate there seems to be by the refs)or inside presence and lack of aggressive guard.play?  Also Purifoy, did he play at all again or not?  And if not, i wonder if now we have a problem with him and Bruce.

We have disparity in free throws every single game the refs doesn't have a conspiracy against us, we don't attack the rim. It's on us

Just now, cole256 said:

We have disparity in free throws every single game the refs doesn't have a conspiracy against us, we don't attack the rim. It's on us

So we are the only team that does not attack the rim.  Gotcha

Just now, lost said:

That doesn't even make sense. You asked I answered I actually forgot who I was talking to though my bad....go with the refs hate pearl conspiracy that's legit!

Just now, cole256 said:

That doesn't even make sense. You asked I answered I actually forgot who I was talking to though my bad....go with the refs hate pearl conspiracy that's legit!

I quoted you.  You said we have disparity IN EVERY GAME  so i quoted you.  And i asked a question that your smart tail couldn't answer decently

1. Dunbar was in there early, but then just disappeared. ???

2. So unimpressed and disappointed with Wiley.

3. Brown was so hot in the first half. Harper always gets his points. Can Auburn win **big** games when these two are frustrated?

20 minutes ago, AUwent said:

This game just smelled like a loss beforehand. Glad to get the win.

You guys worry too much. 

6 minutes ago, lost said:

Technically that's a statement....or two

Archived