MSNBC: Bernie Sanders, Go Away, We are sick of old white men...

DKW 86

Kyle's point for today: MSNBC is actively trashing BS to pre-emptively bomb him out of the Primaries

19 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Kyle's point for today: MSNBC is actively trashing BS to pre-emptively bomb him out of the Primaries

I don’t think Bernie is good for this climate either. I supported him last time and still like him. We can’t nominate a far left candidate. We are at a crossroad when we need compromise and unity. We need a middle ground leaning democrat similar to Doug Jones to protect what sanity the country has left. Same for the other side. Kasich or Rubio types. We have to drop the batshit routines. 

4 hours ago, alexava said:

I don’t think Bernie is good for this climate either. I supported him last time and still like him. We can’t nominate a far left candidate. We are at a crossroad when we need compromise and unity. We need a middle ground leaning democrat similar to Doug Jones to protect what sanity the country has left. Same for the other side. Kasich or Rubio types. We have to drop the batshit routines. 

While I agree, that fell on millions of deaf ears...

7 hours ago, AUDub said:

I could totally get behind Klobuchar.

Dont like Warren? I like her points, her direction. Just needs to get this NA Crap behind her once and for all. When Dodd-Frank was being put together, she was the only one wanting to redo Glass-Stegall, which is much more than Dodd-Frank and what I think we really need. Her Consumer Protection work is needed. She is very much what I look for on topics and platform. 

25 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Dont like Warren? I like her points, her direction. Just needs to get this NA Crap behind her once and for all. When Dodd-Frank was being put together, she was the only one wanting to redo Glass-Stegall, which is much more than Dodd-Frank and what I think we really need. Her Consumer Protection work is needed. She is very much what I look for on topics and platform. 

I do, but she’d be facing an uphill battle to get elected in the current environment. 

If I'm ranking preferences right now:

1. Klobuchar. Moderate. Tremendous potential to appeal to moderate Rs. 

2. Brown. Moderate, also appeals to moderate Rs. Could flip Ohio.

3. Warren. Like her views, but underperformed badly in her own state and has little appeal across the aisle. Easy punching bag for negative campaigning.

4. Sanders. Like Warren, but he’s getting up there.

5. Biden. Love Joe, but he was already in the White House for 8 years and even 4 more might grind him into dust.

6. Gillibrand. Younger, more relatable Clinton. 

7. Harris. Was a prosecutor. Concerns me on criminal justice reform. 2A an easy angle of attack. 

8. O’Rourke. LOL Hell no. 

25 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I do, but she’d be facing an uphill battle to get elected in the current environment. 

3. Warren. Like her views, but underperformed badly in her own state and has little appeal across the aisle. Easy punching bag for negative campaigning.

5. Biden. Love Joe, but he was already in the White House for 8 years and even 4 more might grind him into dust.

7. Harris. Was a prosecutor. Concerns me on criminal justice reform. 2A an easy angle of attack. 

I actually agree with about 90% of that.

On 1/18/2019 at 10:59 PM, AUDub said:

8. ?

On 1/18/2019 at 11:25 PM, DKW 86 said:

I actually agree with about 90% of that.

I forgot one, and she’s in dead last, even behind flipping Beto. 

9. Tulsi Gabbard. I can not stand her. Only thought about it because she was just in TV “both-sidesing” the shutdown and defending her support for Assad. Assad. She is a moron.

Archived