Take That Pelosi

Proud Tiger

Pres. Trump shows hypocritical Nancy two can play her game and tells her to delay her trip to Europe and no use of military airplane until shutdown is over. Way to go Mr. Pres.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-denies-pelosi-aircraft-for-foreign-trip-in-response-to-call-for-state-of-the-union-delay

Now I will just sit back and watch the Trump haters cringe with their panties in a wad. Wonder who will be first.

FOOTNOTE.......sadly this thread got hijacked by some clowns with personal comments including the mod.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Pres. Trump shows hypocritical Nancy two can play her game and tells her to delay her trip to Europe and no use of military airplane until shutdown is over. Way to go Mr. Pres.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-denies-pelosi-aircraft-for-foreign-trip-in-response-to-call-for-state-of-the-union-delay

Lol. Why are you so happy about this? What did he accomplish?

14 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

In part, it's a threat. 

Proud's excited over this because Fox News 

10 minutes ago, AUDub said:

In part, it's a threat. 

Proud is excited about this nothing burger because fox news basically told him to be excited😂. #SAD

Proud you just take your win, little buddy. Who am I to crap on your parade.

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Proud is excited about this nothing burger because fox news basically told him to be excited😂. #SAD

He’s excited because he has the maturity level of a zygote. 

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

He’s excited because he has the maturity level of a zygote. 

Meanwhile his daddy is preciding over the longest shutdown in American history. How embarrassing. 

donald-trump-admits-publicly-hes-a-total

Whoops😬

The $5B or so the President wants for the border is a drop in the bucket compared to the 2019 federal budget of $4.407T.  Link  Even compared to the discretionary spending amount ($1.308T) it's still essentially an accounting error.  I'm siding with the President this time.  Move some funds around for Pete's sake and resolve this.  If DoD personnel aren't getting paid, then don't demand those military air crews fly your sorry congressperson asses halfway around the world on your personal junket.  They can fly commercial ... coach. 

13 minutes ago, AUloggerhead said:

The $5B or so the President wants for the border is a drop in the bucket compared to the 2019 federal budget of $4.407T.  Link  Even compared to the discretionary spending amount ($1.308T) it's still essentially an accounting error.  I'm siding with the President this time.  Move some funds around for Pete's sake and resolve this.  If DoD personnel aren't getting paid, then don't demand those military air crews fly your sorry congressperson asses halfway around the world on your personal junket.  They can fly commercial ... coach. 

I don't think it's about the dollar amount at this point. It's about the fact that he's had chances to negotiate but he sucks at that, so now he's just demanding. He had his chance to get his wall funded when the Republicans were in control but it wasn't politically strategic for him because he wouldn't have it to use to rile up his base, so he waited for the Democrats to say no so he could do this. F*** that. I hope they don't give him a penny. Let him own his shutdown. He needs to finally learn that he can't always have what he wants. 

2 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Meanwhile his daddy is preciding over the longest shutdown in American history. How embarrassing. 

donald-trump-admits-publicly-hes-a-total

Whoops😬

My daddy died when I was 8 so I don't appreciate your comment. Don't sink to the cistern level with the fool Dub.

It makes me happy for several reasons.

1. I dislike Pelosi as much as you and others dislike (hate) Trump so it just turns the table. My turn for a little bashing.

2. More important I like it because Pelosi is used to pushing people around with her political leverage and she has met her match with Trump no matter how much she (and you) don't like it. So you and your Trump hating buddies keep on mewling while I LMAO. Nothing personal.

Don’t you mean nothing berder? 

If you watched Fox you would know that Trump wrote the letter after DOD advised the trip be cancelled. But keep mewling sonny while I enjoy you being miserable.

Just now, Proud Tiger said:

If you watched Fox you would know that Trump wrote the letter after DOD advised the trip be cancelled. But keep mewling sonny while I enjoy you being miserable.

Sure, Jan. :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

It makes me happy for several reasons.

1. I dislike Pelosi as much as you and others dislike (hate) Trump so it just turns the table. My turn for a little bashing.

2. More important I like it because Pelosi is used to pushing people around with her political leverage and she has met her match with Trump no matter how much she (and you) don't like it. So you and your Trump hating buddies keep on mewling while I LMAO. Nothing personal.

Yeah he really owned her by *checks notes* cancelling a trip into a war zone to visit the troops? 

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I don't think it's about the dollar amount at this point. It's about the fact that he's had chances to negotiate but he sucks at that, so now he's just demanding. He had his chance to get his wall funded when the Republicans were in control but it wasn't politically strategic for him because he wouldn't have it to use to rile up his base, so he waited for the Democrats to say no so he could do this. F*** that. I hope they don't give him a penny. Let him own his shutdown. He needs to finally learn that he can't always have what he wants. 

You mean like Pelosi?

3 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

You mean like Pelosi?

Pelosi hasn't been in power since 2010.  What could she have possibly held out for in the last eight years demanding something, especially when the House is run by majority rule?

55 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

My daddy died when I was 8 so I don't appreciate your comment. Don't sink to the cistern level with the fool Dub.

I'm sorry to hear about your father. That's terrible and I don't wish that on anyone. That being said, I wasn't talking about that kind of daddy.

3 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I'm sorry to hear about your father. That's terrible and I don't wish that on anyone. That being said, I wasn't talking about that kind of daddy.

All of the crap about what an a**hole he thinks I am stem from the fact I told him his mother was a hamster and his father smelt of elderberries. 

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

All of the crap about what an a**hole he thinks I am stem from the fact I told him his mother was a hamster and his father smelt of elderberries. 

This just made me laugh out loud😂. I love Monty Python.

8 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

This just made me laugh out loud😂. I love Monty Python.

You are an OK guy but Dud is just what he says......an a-hole. I bet he wouldn't appreciate it if I said something nasty about his parents.

4 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

But it was ok for him to use Air Force One last week to visit Texas for what can be seen as non-essential travel?  Got it.

Going to Texas for a few hours is not the same. Pelosi just spend a week in Puerto Rico and then turns around and wants to go over seas. She has no interest in stopping the shutdown. at least Trump is being cosistent:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-cancels-us-delegations-trip-to-davos-summit-sanders-says

14 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

You are an OK guy but Dud is just what he says......an a-hole. I bet he wouldn't appreciate it if I said something nasty about his parents.

I gotta say, man. I really don't think you should be taking that parents joke personally. In fact I know you shouldn't. It's a quote from a movie, where they were insulting their enemies with silly, unrealistic insults. 

Archived