Take That Pelosi

Proud Tiger

16 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

But I just can't, for the life of me, figure out how that silly movie quote affects you like that.

Little glimpse into the mind of Proud. When somebody calls him a son of a bitch, he thinks that it's their intent to insult his mother. That comes from actual conversation on this forum. 

Either he plays his deceased parents as a sympathy card or he genuinely thinks that way. Both options are super awful and pretty much negate any possibility of a reasonable conversation. 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Little glimpse into the mind of Proud. When somebody calls him a son of a bitch, he thinks that it's their intent to insult his mother. That comes from actual conversation on this forum. 

Either he plays his deceased parents as a sympathy card or he genuinely thinks that way. Both options are super awful and pretty much negate any possibility of a reasonable conversation. 

If someone tells you that you are offended by something they say do you keep on or respect their feelings. In your case I think I  know the answer.

Go play with elle.

12 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

The oldest child on the site endorses the infantile President. Expected.

And one smart ass loves another one.

12 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

If someone tells you that you are offended by something they say do you keep on or respect their feelings. In your case I think I  know the answer.

Go play with elle.

The guy that called a black man “boy” on multiple occasions, even when called on it, thinks he has the standing to claim the moral high ground here. Laughable. 

20 minutes ago, AUDub said:

The guy that called a black man “boy” on multiple occasions, even when called on it, thinks he has the standing to claim the moral high ground here. Laughable. 

Because the black man called him "dude" or "man" or something like that. 

He also went out of his way to let the black man know that he knew exactly what he was doing by calling him "boy". 

52 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Exactly.

20 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

He also went out of his way to let the black man know that he knew exactly what he was doing by calling him "boy". 

It was dude, but that was just a pretext. He needed some way to equivocate when he decided to whip out  the racism, and dude was all Cole offered him. 

It's like I said, he's a bully. When he feels he's punching down, he is one of the nastiest individuals on this site, but the moment someone punches back, his faux indignation is dialed up to 10 and he tries to cast himself as a victim.

It's just hilarious to me that the phrase that triggers the greatest reaction is a feeble insult from John Cleese playing a Frenchman.

29 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

False equivalency is one of PT's favorite go-to moves.

Just now, AUDub said:

It was dude, but that was just a pretext. He needed some way to equivocate when he decided to whip out  the racism, and dude was all Cole offered him. 

It's like I said, he's a bully. When he feels he's punching down, he is one of the nastiest individuals on this site, but the moment someone punches back, his faux indignation is dialed up to 10 and he tries to cast himself as a victim.

It's just hilarious to me that the phrase that triggers the greatest reaction is a feeble insult from John Cleese playing a Frenchman.

This x1000.

1 minute ago, Proud Tiger said:

Some posters have little to do so they post while at work and derail threads.

And others squeal like a stuck pig when they get called out on their idiotic arguments and comments.

3 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Seemed a bit overboard when he said that he would have loved to have been there when Homie came up on "one of those little Nam bastards in a dark underground tunnel" or something like that. But hey, I guess that's why he started a thread about bringing home the remains of American soldiers in the Smack Talk forum.

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

And others squeal like a stuck pig when they get called out on their idiotic arguments and comments.

ned beatty dot gif

Except I didn't do it. It's Friday, after all!

Image result for cheers gif

6 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

The mewlings are mating today are mating today. Here's to you.

I'm lost. Is this an insult? 

On 1/17/2019 at 1:49 PM, Proud Tiger said:

FOOTNOTE.......sadly this thread got hijacked by some clowns with personal comments including the mod.

LOL he changed the title of the thread.

• TitanTiger changed the title to Take That Pelosi
3 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

And I changed it back.  Not here for one of his snit fits.

No it seems you are just here for personal insults. Why not follow your advice to others and do it in PMs? The thread is hijacked isn't it?

9 minutes ago, auburn41 said:

Had I been the President, I would have let Speaker Pelosi travel to Afghanistan and then postponed the return trip for a while😂

Applaud you for your Machiavellian cleverness, but that would be TOO cruel ... for the in-country troops stuck with her. 

Archived