Josh Marsh

Tigerpro2a

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can tell he’s a PK! I think he is anyway?? (Preachers kid before y’all ask)

2 hours ago, toddc said:

You can tell he’s a PK! I think he is anyway?? (Preachers kid before y’all ask)

Back in my day PKs didn’t have the best reputations. 

I kn

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

Was this at Church of the Highlands?

I know it’s in north Alabama.

4 minutes ago, toddc said:

I kn

I know it’s in north Alabama.

Church of the Highlands has several campuses across the state, so it still might have been one...though I tend to doubt it if he's a preacher's kid, because those churches have one pastor who records his sermon and broadcasts it to all the other campuses.

32 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

Church of the Highlands has several campuses across the state, so it still might have been one...though I tend to doubt it if he's a preacher's kid, because those churches have one pastor who records his sermon and broadcasts it to all the other campuses.

Each campus has a pastor and then the main one is Chris Hodges.  So it could be this church.  I attend online since I am in Atlanta.  

I predict he will be an awesome LB before his days at Auburn are over!

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

Each campus has a pastor and then the main one is Chris Hodges.  So it could be this church.  I attend online since I am in Atlanta.  

I stand corrected.

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

I attend the Mobile Bay campus. I joined the launch team when I heard they were coming down here. Chris Hodges is the man! 

5 minutes ago, WarEagle2423 said:

I attend the Mobile Bay campus. I joined the launch team when I heard they were coming down here. Chris Hodges is the man! 

I actually wanted to drop by the Mobile campus when visiting my grandparents there.  I really wish they would open an Atlanta campus.  It makes sense.  40% of Auburn students and 25% of Alabama students are from Georgia so they have a lot of their congregation coming back to work in Atlanta.  

Yeah..I get the message but still.. It doesn't matter what professional s think...  I'm a believer in an imaginary being, so.... Come on.

This is abit ridiculous. He said God so yay! 😃

5 hours ago, DAG said:

Once upon a time I dated a girl that was a PK . That was one wild child! She got us kicked out of the Dew Drop Inn, a redneck bar in Port Saint Joe. I didn't think it was possible to get kicked out of that dump! Gotta' watch them PK's.

13 hours ago, DAG said:

As for the daughters, I guess it depends on who you ask, lol.

My experience was similar to Mikey's. Fond memories!

9 hours ago, Mikey said:

Once upon a time I dated a girl that was a PK . That was one wild child! She got us kicked out of the Dew Drop Inn, a redneck bar in Port Saint Joe. I didn't think it was possible to get kicked out of that dump! Gotta' watch them PK's.

Was this her?

tumblr_oy17nn0vQL1uz4nn4o1_500.gif

14 hours ago, abw0004 said:

I actually wanted to drop by the Mobile campus when visiting my grandparents there.  I really wish they would open an Atlanta campus.  It makes sense.  40% of Auburn students and 25% of Alabama students are from Georgia so they have a lot of their congregation coming back to work in Atlanta.  

Yeah I can see that working out in the future. They’re starting a Columbus campus now, so I could see them venturing off into Atlanta. 

And feel free to drop by the Mobile campus anytime. I’m usually out front greeting most services. 

Archived