Josh Marsh

Tigerpro2a

13 hours ago, Mikey said:

Once upon a time I dated a girl that was a PK . That was one wild child! She got us kicked out of the Dew Drop Inn, a redneck bar in Port Saint Joe. I didn't think it was possible to get kicked out of that dump! Gotta' watch them PK's.

Ah yes indeed...I dated a PD right out of highschool......I'll never forget the tattoo she had....which was in a typical "tramp stamp " location. I cannot, due to the rules and integrity of the forum, share what it said.....i was mortified and super stoked all in one lol

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn’t mean to start PK bashing by my comments on this thread! Please just go back to bashing CGM.

15 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

It's all love, sir. 

Yellow font isn’t on my phone!

19 hours ago, Mikey said:

Once upon a time I dated a girl that was a PK . That was one wild child! She got us kicked out of the Dew Drop Inn, a redneck bar in Port Saint Joe. I didn't think it was possible to get kicked out of that dump! Gotta' watch them PK's.

Dang! Dont scare me like that. My grandparents owned a Dew Drop Inn in Rockford, Al. in the late 60s early 70s. It never got wild in there. (Absolutely no alcohol) Knew you weren't that old or me.

13 hours ago, aubcali said:

Was this her?

tumblr_oy17nn0vQL1uz4nn4o1_500.gif

No, she didn't have a tee shirt like that but she did throw a dead mullet through the glass on the back of their pinball machine. Why there was a bucket of baitfish floating in ice near the door of that joint is something I never found out. I have pondered it a time or two over the years. Maybe the devil put it there? :devil:

On 1/17/2019 at 7:24 PM, DAG said:

Back in my day PKs didn’t have the best reputations. 

You’re not wrong, but they’re not all bad. I’m one! 

On 1/17/2019 at 11:55 PM, Randman5000 said:

Yeah..I get the message but still.. It doesn't matter what professional s think...  I'm a believer in an imaginary being, so.... Come on.

This is abit ridiculous. He said God so yay! 😃

Do you feel better now? 

On 1/17/2019 at 10:55 PM, Randman5000 said:

Yeah..I get the message but still.. It doesn't matter what professional s think...  I'm a believer in an imaginary being, so.... Come on.

So don’t just bash the kid but all of Christianity ! Nice 

On 1/17/2019 at 10:55 PM, Randman5000 said:

We need a button for I agree, but maybe wouldn't say this thing myself

On 1/19/2019 at 12:15 PM, Randman5000 said:

Yep!

The hate on Christianity is unreal.  You don't have to be a Christian to see him on stage and say good job son or just not comment at all.  Instead you go out of the way to say something negative about what he is doing.  Would you rather the young man have a funnel in one hand and a naked chick in the other?  Your comment speaks volumes more about you than Josh Marsh.

3 hours ago, NorthGATiger said:

The hate on Christianity is unreal.  You don't have to be a Christian to see him on stage and say good job son or just not comment at all.  Instead you go out of the way to say something negative about what he is doing.  Would you rather the young man have a funnel in one hand and a naked chick in the other?  Your comment speaks volumes more about you than Josh Marsh.

Implying there is something wrong with a beer bong and chicks. 

On 1/18/2019 at 1:11 PM, Tigerpro2a said:

Ah yes indeed...I dated a PD right out of highschool......I'll never forget the tattoo she had....which was in a typical "tramp stamp " location. I cannot, due to the rules and integrity of the forum, share what it said.....i was mortified and super stoked all in one lol

This is a football forum. Did it say "hit it hard"? This isnt personal experience or anything.....just asking.

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 1:25 PM, toddc said:

I didn’t mean to start PK bashing by my comments on this thread! Please just go back to bashing CGM.

I am a PK and the overwhelming majority of them are good folks, even when  they were young. There were a few bad apples, but it was mainly because their parents were too strict on them or their Dad was too wrapped up in their ministry to devote  the proper attention to them. Kind of like the cobbler's children having no shoes.

Unfortunately, the few bad PK gave the rest of us a bad reputation.

On 1/17/2019 at 8:51 PM, WarEagle2423 said:

I attend the Mobile Bay campus. I joined the launch team when I heard they were coming down here. Chris Hodges is the man! 

Used to attend at Grants Mill where Chris Hodges is pastor. When we moved to MS. my wife and I looked up ARC and found out there was a church located in Amory where we were buying a house. It was really great to be able to start at a new church and feel like you already belong. When we were in Florida a few years back we wound up staying into the weekend. Looked up ARC and found a church nearby. I never had gone to church while out of town before. Association of Related Churches makes it easy. That's Chris Hodges for you. He doesn't preach as much as he teaches, that's what I love about him. 

14 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Used to attend at Grants Mill where Chris Hodges is pastor. When we moved to MS. my wife and I looked up ARC and found out there was a church located in Amory where we were buying a house. It was really great to be able to start at a new church and feel like you already belong. When we were in Florida a few years back we wound up staying into the weekend. Looked up ARC and found a church nearby. I never had gone to church while out of town before. Association of Related Churches makes it easy. That's Chris Hodges for you. He doesn't preach as much as he teaches, that's what I love about him. 

Yes! I once heard a guy say, “some people don’t need you to preach a sermon. They need you to live one.” Pastor Chris is an awesome example of that. His authenticity and ability to relate to people is something I’d never fully experienced before attending COTH. My favorite thing about the church is how committed we are to outreach and helping our communities and people outside of the church. They provide the people in the church so many opportunities to be the hands and feet of Jesus, to be lights and examples of His love to everyone, no matter race, gender, or spiritual beliefs. And ARC has put his words into action by helping build all of those different churches across the world. 

5 minutes ago, WarEagle2423 said:

Yes! I once heard a guy say, “some people don’t need you to preach a sermon. They need you to live one.” Pastor Chris is an awesome example of that. His authenticity and ability to relate to people is something I’d never fully experienced before attending COTH. My favorite thing about the church is how committed we are to outreach and helping our communities and people outside of the church. They provide the people in the church so many opportunities to be the hands and feet of Jesus, to be lights and examples of His love to everyone, no matter race, gender, or spiritual beliefs. And ARC has put his words into action by helping build all of those different churches across the world. 

And what a lot of people don't realize is how the services are in every correctional facility in the state of Alabama now. This is changing the lives of not only many of the inmates but also affecting the guards and the interaction between them positively. 

Just now, gr82be said:

And what a lot of people don't realize is how the services are in every correctional facility in the state of Alabama now. This is changing the lives of not only many of the inmates but also affecting the guards and the interaction between them positively. 

Yeah I’m still amazed by that! COTH is doing some awesome things and affecting so many people. Glad I get to play a tiny part in it. 

Archived