What became of Sean White?

DivisionN

30 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Would a player have to disclose who he has received offers from, or could a recruiting site obtain that information from the schools themselves?

No & no. Schools can't comment on recruits til recruits sign with that particular school

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 80Tiger said:

I have seen it on the other sites also. Not a single site shows any substantial programs, and him not saying he had other offers but did not report does not make much sense to me. Anyway, no big deal. I am of the opinion is that he was not a "big time" get. But that is only my opinion.

I would argue that he was a perfectly fine get. The kind of guy that we should get as our 2nd option in a class. I think he was a guy who, if he had it together between the ears, was more than capable of winning games. He might have ended up being a big time talent.

But as far as a get, he's the kind of guy we should expect to get any time we want tbqh. He should be our floor, because why would we recruit anything less at QB?

As far as offers, I was surprised to look back and see that JJ's list wasn't nearly as long as I thought. 

5 minutes ago, ellitor said:

No & no. Schools can't comment on recruits til recruits sign with that particular school

If the school can't disclose, and a player doesn't have to disclose, then how else do recruiting sites get accurate offer lists?

edit: @ellitor nvm, I get it. This is why sites wouldn't necessarily have SW's entire offer list - because he never disclosed the offers. 

8 minutes ago, 80Tiger said:

him not saying he had other offers but did not report does not make much sense to me.

No reason to have to report offers after committing to a school.

9 minutes ago, 80Tiger said:

I am of the opinion is that he was not a "big time" get. But that is only my opinion.

That's fine. Ratings wise he was though. Finished #150 overall in the class & #8 pro style QB. He was a 4* bust. Those things happen a good bit.

6 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

If the school can't disclose, and a player doesn't have to disclose, then how else do recruiting sites get accurate offer lists?

The only way sites get offer lists is by communication to the by them recruit, their parent or guardian, or one of his coaches. I guess it's up to the reader to decide if they want to trust it or not.

Archived